Dasher -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Aug 2007
Posts to Date:
203
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-28 14:27:53
only if she swallowed
pomm_abroad -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Apr 2005
Posts to Date:
46
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-29 16:52:16
I think I could marry a WG in the same way one would marry anybody else. if you 'clicked' why not? however I could not advise other people either yes or no.
I guess the issue of 'the work' would need to be addressed. ie is having sex the same as making love, my view is that making love with somebody goes way beyond having sex. And caring and loving somebody, is a life-long committement that goes beyond making love.
A relationship can be complex and has ups and downs that needs to be worked on by both parties. the 'work' may or may not add to the complexity. the degree of this complexity will be up to the individuals.
I am very good friends with a very popular ex-WG, most of you guys know. she is no different from a the next person, it is just that she has more partners than most. so what!
BigCraig -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2008
Posts to Date:
12
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-31 15:41:48
the real issue here boils down to whether or not the girl carries on working as a escort after the wedding or not.
i cant see a guy having a happy,cosy marriage to an active wg but if she decides to stop work it is a different thing altogether.
imagine coming home from work and being as horny as hell and the mrs says she is tired because she fucked 6 guys today and her fanny is sore.
Morpheus_Dream -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Mar 2008
Posts to Date:
20
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-31 20:18:55
I have to agree with Big Craig here.
I have no problem marrying a girl who was once a WG. The past is the past. It is the present and the future that counts. Also, I am not adverse to being married to someone who is sexually experienced and (hopefully still) sexually adventurous.
I would be more than willing to give up my punting activities, if she gave up her WG activities. We would start fresh, both on the same page.
arizona -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 Feb 2008
Posts to Date:
6
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-31 22:49:27
Thank u to all for their response to my thread. Just to clear the air NO I am not getting married I was just curious. Whether punter or wg we r all human with emotions, and emotions control most humans choices. Here something to consider and ponder..... why do all humans chase, crave and need that illusive feeling of love, whether it be to love someone or to be loved by someone.... ? any guesses? I have a thought 'ITs the closest feeling we get to experience as humans that we think is MAGIC!'
BigCraig -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2008
Posts to Date:
20
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-01 08:38:02
arizona, question for you ? would you marry a punter?
arizona -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 Feb 2008
Posts to Date:
8
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-01 13:12:31
Dear BigCraig
I was very seriously involved with a client last year, but its extremely difficult to have a relationship when u work in this industry. I was married and swore I would never get married again, but if I did, yes I would marry a punter.
dogman -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jul 2007
Posts to Date:
67
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-01 13:23:10
Hi Arizona....would you stop working if you did marry a punter...and would you expect your new man to stop punting?
andycon11 -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date:
3
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-01 13:47:00
ARIZ YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!! YOUR ANSWERS ABOVE COVER YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS AND I RESPECT THAT.
YOU WERE MERELY ASKING THE QUESTION, ITS A PERSONAL THING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER.
AS A SWINGER NEVER MIND A PUNTER WHATS THE DIFFERNCE IN THE END. IT DEPENDS PURELY ON THE RELATIONSHIP,NOTHING MORE OR LESS.
BEST REGARDS
ANDY
andycon11 -
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date:
4
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-01 13:47:24
ARIZ YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!! YOUR ANSWERS ABOVE COVER YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS AND I RESPECT THAT.
YOU WERE MERELY ASKING THE QUESTION, ITS A PERSONAL THING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER.
AS A SWINGER NEVER MIND A PUNTER WHATS THE DIFFERNCE IN THE END. IT DEPENDS PURELY ON THE RELATIONSHIP,NOTHING MORE OR LESS.
BEST REGARDS
ANDY
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description