Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4085
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 16:22:12

On 2021-05-12 14:33:59 Liza said:
On 2021-05-12 07:24:22 Kooni said: "Today's special is tommorow's norm"

A special is no longer a special if is been running for weeks / months like some of those we see on here.

Absolutely nothing wrong if a lady offers a special for a day or 2, or maybe even a week, but after that it can no longer be called a special.

It is these "never ending specials" that irritates the living shit out of me.

I do understand your frustration, but just hear me out.... So many gentlemen pm us asking aren't you running a discount....? Best then to advertise on the forum. Any deal I have will equal a third off of my original price. May it be a third off the price or extra 30 mins that equal a third. I'm sorry that this "specials" we advertise irritates the shit out of some, but how can we promote if not active? Again, maybe my special isn't a special for a certain punter, but is for the next guy. As my "Month of May Madness" special slots are fully booked. And not on a double rate like someone post saying the rates are more. I'm sorry we can't keep everyone happy. If the gentlemen see the word "Special" maybe they must then just skip that thread. Then we would not have this.




So agree with you Liza.. don't know why those that don't like it just don't move on to the next lady..,) skip the thread it ain't for you simple as that;)

You do you and let me do me.
Simple as that.

I get promotional pamphlets everyday from checkers pnp clicks , from all over.. do I read them all? No I DON'T..

But tomorrow I might need syrup or condoms and I will pick up that pamphlets and see if one of the stores is running a special.. Will I then buy if it is on special?

I might or might not depending on which store it is and how far that store is from me;) Does the special price make up for the fact that I have to drive 20km to buy the stuff I need? Is it the exact same brand I like?

Do I go writing long emails or post on social media complaining about all the promotional pamphlets I get or the adds that pop up everywhere no I don't and I doubt anyone else does.. ;)


Stem
Stem - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2002
Posts to Date: 1118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 16:45:33

Shame guys, if you don't like the specials or what is on offer just move on. No one is forcing you to book or engage with the ladies.

I mean... WTF???
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 17:26:58

I think what the rodent is saying is can't the ladies standardize their prices for the current tough economic situation. I think Mercedes Benz should also join.
Sell their C-class the same price as a Toyota Corrola. They are after all both sedans
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4332
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 17:36:59

On 2021-05-12 17:26:58 loverofpunt said:
I think what the rodent is saying is can't the ladies standardize their prices for the current tough economic situation. I think Mercedes Benz should also join.
Sell their C-class the same price as a Toyota Corrola. They are after all both sedans



Interesting analogy.

So Korea used to work with a cost plus X profit to price.

Toyota changed from that to "fair value" meaning their notices skyrocketed but are where they are and people kinda feel it's fair.

BMW go we want to make X target overall. We don't hire a fuck whatnot costs or what fair value. So if 100 people can buy a car or cost X/100. If only 10 can buy then X/10 meaning it will cost 10 times more, not because it's worth 10 times more this year but because it's what they want.

I'm think ladies here price according to all these structures and just like for the cars, the guys will buy for whatever they believe.
Liza
Liza - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 17:40:39

On 2021-05-12 15:42:29 Cassanata said:
On 2021-05-11 14:22:46 therodent said: I don't know if anyone else feels the same but punting is no fun anymore. Here is my reason.

This whole "specials" thing is a royal pain in the ass. You pay so much for this, but get that free, then so much for this and if you add this much you get an extra that. 3 visits back to back earns you a but fuck on the house. WTF is this shit lately. Just include everything in the visit for a set rate like it was in the old days. If you as a WG are not getting enough business, it's because of shitty times. reconsider your rates then but for fuck sakes this specials crap is getting ridiculous and makes the whole punting experience feel so transactional and cold. How on earth did punting become somewhat of a shopping list?

Anyways, that is my rant.

I concur.

Theres wg on the forum who has broken down her service into every minute detail and everything is an extra that carries it's own charge. I think its ridiculous, how are we even supposed to keep track of all of that? Have a standard rate that includes everything...and if you are going to split it then make it something simple like fh or gfe and anything beyond this scope would carry an extra charge like owo.



Cassanata,

You are talking the truth here. A client went to a lady charging R650 per hour, ( just to get the client there)he's bill ended in R2100....x amount for this, extra 30 mins, x amount for cim, rimming blah blah... Now I ask...is her rate such a special where there's ladies that have a flat rate of say R1200 including all that, then the guys complain about the R1200....


Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 2187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 17:45:15

Because I'm special xoxo
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4337
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 17:51:45

On 2021-05-12 17:45:15 Lizaan said:
Because I'm special xoxo



Did you go to special school?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Forgive me. Hugs
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 18:09:02

I like specials, it brings my attention to new ladies and is often enough of an incentive to try someone new.

The special must just be clear - this much time for this rate or whatever, FH GFE.

Everything being an add-on or extra has nothing to do with the special in my mind, but just poor business practice from the SP. It totally kills the flow/mood to negotiate every little thing, doesn't feel natural at all.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2061
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 18:31:23

On 2021-05-12 14:49:00 Jakeburns78 said:
I have followed this thread and thought maybe it was just one person and thats fine but it seems to be a lot more and I do not understand it.

The whole point of a special is to drum up business, in hospitality we do it constantly buy 6 beers pay for 5, free dessert with 2 main courses etc... supermarkets do it constantly but 2 get 30% off

So why shouldn't the ladies? As Liza says her May special was fully booked and how many of those guys who maybe never booked before because of price etc.. booked enjoyed the visit and will book again a few I'm sure

There is a lady doing a special on this site right now 30% off her normal price and this is the price she was charging in February so not inflating the starting price, I for one will be taking up the offer

Others are constantly offering deals, today only pay for 30 minutes get an hour, make two bookings get a 3rd free

Times are tight for us all, so if a lady can do a special and get 3 bookings at R800 its better than 1 booking at R1500

I have no idea why such negativity to specials, I have already and will continue to use the specials

So to the ladies thank you and keep doing it

Jake XXX



@Jake

The buy 6 beers pay for 5 you mentioned. If is was running since January, is it still a special in May or has it now become the norm.

Nothing wrong if an SP in
advertise a special, as long as she does not flood the forum with it. Then its no longer a forum, but "spam".

Kooni
Kooni - Re: "Specials" not so special
Re: "Specials" not so special
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2062
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 18:33:38

On 2021-05-12 17:45:15 Lizaan said:
Because I'm special xoxo



And that is a fact, not a special.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.