Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:38:16

Obviously you need to be sensible when you are doing it, a lot goes on in there that is personal and not to be shared outside of the bedroom. Also you have to consider that their bfs or potential bfs and other clients would also see it so you don't want to compromise them in any way.
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:39:32

[QUOTE;2802471;Georgebendsit] I've had offers of discounts and "extras" in exchange for a good review.

I've also had "Please don't review me"

For real?
I've heard SP's mention this possibly happening,never knew it happens for sure,until your comment.

Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:44:02

On 2021-03-31 13:38:16 Cassanata said:
Obviously you need to be sensible when you are doing it, a lot goes on in there that is personal and not to be shared outside of the bedroom. Also you have to consider that their bfs or potential bfs and other clients would also see it so you don't want to compromise them in any way.

Fair points,boss.

But then,the review system mission a total waste,in my opinion,used more to get the SP's attention,to prolong the fantasy that she's actually into you,instead of for the benefit of other punters(in my opinion).
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:50:58

On 2021-03-31 09:39:00 Rachel said:
Dude did you ever consider that you might have gotten a discount or even a "special service" from someone who did it did they liked you, but might not offer the same service or the same price to anyone else.

My regulars get big discounts and "special services" and I would be really unhappy if they went and shared that with the public as if it was my standard rate or MO..

Just my opinion- don't hate me for it!! Lol..

Mwa**

I support this 100%. Most SPs treat each punter differently. the offerings/prices are nothing but guidelines. I establish a good relation with the lady so we both always win.

For example:
- if she discounts I up my booking frequency
- if she offers the untalkables (I tip her)
It stays between us so you see it works for everyone. I keep fine details of room work between us and only offer a high level GO or DONT Go review.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:56:05

On 2021-03-31 13:44:02 Hoarmunculus said:
On 2021-03-31 13:38:16 Cassanata said: Obviously you need to be sensible when you are doing it, a lot goes on in there that is personal and not to be shared outside of the bedroom. Also you have to consider that their bfs or potential bfs and other clients would also see it so you don't want to compromise them in any way.

Fair points,boss.

But then,the review system mission a total waste,in my opinion,used more to get the SP's attention,to prolong the fantasy that she's actually into you,instead of for the benefit of other punters(in my opinion).

Yeah I get you! and some punters think the SP's are their GF's so they are protecting them. Guess their Randelas are worth more or so they are given to think that. Punters are purchasing a fantasy, an experience. Why not call it what it is. It's business.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-31 14:02:30

On 2021-03-31 13:38:16 Cassanata said: Obviously you need to be sensible when you are doing it, a lot goes on in there that is personal and not to be shared outside of the bedroom. Also you have to consider that their bfs or potential bfs and other clients would also see it so you don't want to compromise them in any way.

Fair points,boss.

Okay...I don't really understand exactly what you are saying but I have a vague idea. You can give a lot of info without going into every detail of your episode.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-31 14:04:02

On 2021-03-31 13:56:05 ASASH said:
On 2021-03-31 13:44:02 Hoarmunculus said: On 2021-03-31 13:38:16 Cassanata said: Obviously you need to be sensible when you are doing it, a lot goes on in there that is personal and not to be shared outside of the bedroom. Also you have to consider that their bfs or potential bfs and other clients would also see it so you don't want to compromise them in any way.

Fair points,boss.

Yeah I get you! and some punters think the SP's are their GF's so they are protecting them. Guess their Randelas are worth more or so they are given to think that. Punters are purchasing a fantasy, an experience. Why not call it what it is. It's business.

Some may actually have boyfriends or husbands, I know it's hard to believe that they are actual people and have a life outside of their work.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 277
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 14:12:50

Yeah I get you! and some punters think the SP's are their GF's so they are protecting them. Guess their Randelas are worth more or so they are given to think that. Punters are purchasing a fantasy, an experience. Why not call it what it is. It's business.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with protecting service providers.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 14:17:10

On 2021-03-31 14:04:02 Cassanata said:
On 2021-03-31 13:56:05 ASASH said: On 2021-03-31 13:44:02 Hoarmunculus said: On 2021-03-31 13:38:16 Cassanata said: Obviously you need to be sensible when you are doing it, a lot goes on in there that is personal and not to be shared outside of the bedroom. Also you have to consider that their bfs or potential bfs and other clients would also see it so you don't want to compromise them in any way.

Fair points,boss.

Some may actually have boyfriends or husbands, I know it's hard to believe that they are actual people and have a life outside of their work.

Yeah SO this is their business this is my money. I know its hard to believe but I am sure their bf's or husbands (If they know that their partner is in the trade) should have some brains to figure out the quantity of clients they see and what goes on in there. I am sure for every 1 review there has to be like 30 punters visiting, and thats for the popular SP's.

I understand you are trying to take the high ground, but times are tough for all, also the pussy footing should end. This is an adult business we all adults here! maybe some are happy spending their hard earned cash on a SP that kicks them out after a good 5 min screw, not knowing any better, they leave and what happens to the 55 min? He won't know unless we as punters support each other and are truthful about our experiences. the good and the bad ones.

I have been punting since 2005 been through it all, Blue, red, other colours the newspaper, the road, the dodge places and found solace in the purple.

Do you know how many SP's took chances in the time I have been active. Its a huge proportion. I can pick up chicks at bars and nightclubs or even in general, but that time and effort for someone like me is too demanding. I pay my fee I get my screw and intimacy. Its guaranteed. I had to learn over the years how as a punter to be treated as well. and i think we can help out little community by being more honest. It happens in PM. lets just not act like you have not messaged a fellow punter before. I am sure you have!
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 14:19:43

Fair points,boss.

And in my little head I'm thinking clients actually come to me for my attention. I guess there is two kinds then....the other just comes to tick and cross the boxes on the check list for the boys =D

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.