On 2020-09-25 11:18:38 Bbw Nadia said:
I was thinking of this thread yesterda as I trimmed my damaged dry hair myself. The shorter I cut the more I liked it. Eventually my hair was abt 1cm on top and no1 back and sides. Love it.
So rock your look girl. You never have a bad hair day with chiskop.
I feel you,sad part my hair grows very fast.the more it grows the more it irritate me,I have been shaving or keeping my hair short almost my whole life.i remember my first day in the industry,where I was given a wig and I asked what was it for hahahaha.then I was told that clients don't book ladies with no weave or wig,Iyoo I spend my 4 months stuck up in wigs and weave.until one day where I told myself that this is not me,and it's time to get back to being myself.until lockdown came,I thought I could make it.but then I failed,I struggle to keep my own natural hair.i always feel suffocated,I have to do a stylish hair cut or Chiskop