Ms Paige - Re: Help those in need
Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 14:08:30
Edited: 2020-03-23 14:18:33

On 2020-03-22 22:46:52 Liza said:
So, I copied my comment from another thread....

@bals ,

Give food vouchers, as you hopefully give to either your church, schools, community around you! If cash is such an issue, then get one of her account details, and pay any bill that you can affort! Whatever you it may be! Just help someone out! Why is it so f#cking hard to help? No wonder the world are in the state it is! Because people can't look PASS the "WHAT IS IT IN FOR ME IF I'M HELPING YOU???" F#&K!!!!!!!

Totally agree...
It's not helping others, it's helping yourself in a time of need...
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 293
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 14:35:28

On 2020-03-23 13:20:58 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Jynx24
Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!

Do SP give freebies to a punter if he has no cash? that is something new to me.. if so, well done, applaud you for that.. well done indeed.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 15:48:08

On 2020-03-23 13:20:58 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Jynx24
Please explain your irrelevant sarcastic comment, if you please. How is it rich coming from a wg? This is our livelihood! Beside that, visiting a wg for free is not the same as people helping others. You have two hands, don't you? Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!

She knows... Stay in your lane, easy peasy, comprehend?
Carli
Carli - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 16:38:06

On 2020-03-23 15:48:08 Jynx24 said:
On 2020-03-23 13:20:58 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said: @Jynx24
Please explain your irrelevant sarcastic comment, if you please. How is it rich coming from a wg? This is our livelihood! Beside that, visiting a wg for free is not the same as people helping others. You have two hands, don't you? Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!

She knows... Stay in your lane, easy peasy, comprehend?

Hun I asked you to sms me not pm and I did sms you it just didn't send when I thought it did. So I resent it and apologized. I did send you a msg saying that I was sorry for the delay and explaining that to you and you snapped at me for no apparent reason after a sincere apology.
Care
Care - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-24 08:31:13

Hi to all. Being in the industry for about 9 years i whent up with my prices between R50 and R100.

Lately i've been bullied by my clients. IOU, specials(an hour rate for R250 - R300 extra). They don't even ask,they just put the money down afterwards. Being despite in holding on to the few clients i have. Yes its my fault!

But enough if enough no more.
We as working girls have te same things to do as they have, by paying bills.

So if Mr Bals wants to help working girls with an advanced payment or what ever and wants it back by repaying him, nothing wrong with that.

At least he wants to help.

Thank you for being so understanding about our situations.

Thanks Care

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Help those in need
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-24 08:40:18

To those who wants their good services yo come back to them: the suggestion was throw your bread on the water. Not the boomerang. Blessings you get from others. No river runs in circles.
I cant recall a single lady that only feeds herself and my feeds extended family etc.
They do give. Just not to you.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 08:45:32

On 2020-03-24 08:31:13 Care said:
Hi to all. Being in the industry for about 9 years i whent up with my prices between R50 and R100.

Lately i've been bullied by my clients. IOU, specials(an hour rate for R250 - R300 extra). They don't even ask,they just put the money down afterwards. Being despite in holding on to the few clients i have. Yes its my fault!

But enough if enough no more.
We as working girls have te same things to do as they have, by paying bills.

So if Mr Bals wants to help working girls with an advanced payment or what ever and wants it back by repaying him, nothing wrong with that.

At least he wants to help.

Thank you for being so understanding about our situations.

Thanks Care

Well said Care. For those not interested in bals offer move along swiftly. No one is forcing you to take him up on it. Sit down.

Also bals don't be shy. If you're offering an upfront payment/goods for services down the line own it. Don't back down. Why should you be out here giving free handouts? People need to stop expecting charity!
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2806
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-24 08:58:17

On 2020-03-23 13:40:38 undercoverpta said:
@Liza under present circumstances I do not feel an urge to help out SPs who a couple of weeks ago were making more money than 80% of the clients who booked them.

Any lady who has been in business for a while should have accumulated some savings. Where I agree with you is that if you really want to help someone like close family or friends make it a gift with no strings attached.

Well said.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Help those in need
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-24 09:06:22

On 2020-03-24 08:45:32 jtrdbn said:
On 2020-03-24 08:31:13 Why should you be out here giving free handouts? People need to stop expecting charity!

I think the 2 most dangerous sentences in the bible are:

Judge not lest ye be judged (so im not judging you either)

And

With the measure you measure , you will be measured ( so hope you dont need charity)
Liza
Liza - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-24 09:08:30

On 2020-03-23 13:40:38 undercoverpta said:
@Liza under present circumstances I do not feel an urge to help out SPs who a couple of weeks ago were making more money than 80% of the clients who booked them.

Any lady who has been in business for a while should have accumulated some savings. Where I agree with you is that if you really want to help someone like close family or friends make it a gift with no strings attached.

I absulutely respect your decision. There's no gun to any Punters head forcing to help, maybe just refrain then from the conversation purely because it is a negative on what some wants to try accomplish, and thats to engourage the Punters that are able to, and want to help.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.