Navigation
Demi
Demi - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-26 13:57:11

Bucket list. Tick. Lol Done and dusted. Xxxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8796
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-26 14:00:32

Demi .. you are one naughty lady and such a big sport ... must admit .. it was a first for me too ;) Mhwa xxx
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1063
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-26 14:21:31

WHy has the forum not got Emojis.... ???

If it had this post would have been full off shocked and smiley faces.

You two are dangerous... hehehehe
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-26 14:31:05
Edited: 2019-12-26 14:47:02

Thank you Louise... I appreciate the compliment...

I agree with you... The WAY he did it made me very angry... and even if he had spent a "fortune" on me for my SERVICES, it doesn't mean I must now smile and make conversations in public because he feel I now owe him something in return... I already gave him what he paid for... business is business and privacy is privacy...

Even a teacher from the school or anyone from church or one of my neighbours could've been in the same isle... They would've wondered why a man is calling me "Paige"...
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4021
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-26 15:36:09
Edited: 2019-12-26 15:36:51

On 2019-12-26 14:31:05 Ms Paige said:
Thank you Louise... I appreciate the compliment...

I agree with you... The WAY he did it made me very angry... and even if he had spent a "fortune" on me for my SERVICES, it doesn't mean I must now smile and make conversations in public because he feel I now owe him something in return... I already gave him what he paid for... business is business and privacy is privacy...

Even a teacher from the school or anyone from church or one of my neighbours could've been in the same isle... They would've wondered why a man is calling me "Paige"...

I totally agree. I have always kept boundaries very clear and I have never had issues. For the very reeason you mentioned I do not acknowledge clients AT ALL when in public, not even a smile cos I never know if his wife is 2 steps ahead or she might just step around into the aisle as I smile at him. (Wives have the habit of catching these nuances). I expect no less from a punter toward me.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-26 15:42:15

On 2019-12-26 15:36:09 Bbw Nadia said:

I totally agree. I have always kept boundaries very clear and I have never had issues. For the very reeason you mentioned I do not acknowledge clients AT ALL when in public, not even a smile cos I never know if his wife is 2 steps ahead or she might just step around into the aisle as I smile at him. (Wives have the habit of catching these nuances). I expect no less from a punter toward me.

I agree 100% with you. Thank you
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-27 06:45:35

I feel there is nothing wrong in greeting each other, but the way in which its done is what matters.

A respectful "Hi" is all thats required, no need to mention any names.If the greeting is acknowledge fine, if not leave it be and move on.
Crave
Crave - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1608
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-27 07:44:16

@ Nadia. Spot on
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-12-27 08:53:20

How is there even a debate on how Ms. Paige should have handled the situation. All of us choose how to handle situations our own way, none of us should impose our don't-care attitude on those that do care. Respect is important, regardless of how much you've spent on a woman, allow her her space and respect the fact that she doesn't want to be talked to by clients in public
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Respect goes both ways... :)))
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-12-27 08:57:00

Even a simple hello does not create an obligation for a response. If you are a regular client maybe this is one of the things to talk about during a session, "do you mind being greeted in public?"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.