Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-17 19:05:05
Edited: 2017-10-17 19:26:37

I wrote these words on 18 May 2017

"Time is now becoming a factor, and zums only have until December to secure his payouts, and the biggest of them all will be the nuclear deal. The money is waiting, he must just get everything signed"

Today is the day that he is securing his biggest payout. david mahlobo, that fat poes that "wrote " the secret report that zumpoes used to fire Pravin, and zumpoes's biggest cocksucker, now appointed as minister of energy, read that as minister to fuck us with a nuclear deal with the russkies that will be the biggest payout in history for zumpoes. What the fuck does that stupid cunt know of energy ?

He had to do it, his gupta sources dried up with the banks closing their accounts. One more fat paycheck and into the sunset he will go. He couldn't care one fuck what happens after this, he will be sitting in dubai sipping mohitos and have dudu suck his siflis infested dick.

Leaving us with debts we will never be able to repay. Chaos, because the anc have no power over zumpoes. He is a dictator. shaun poesface abrahams will never prosedcute anyone, he is a mangy wild dog who will go down in history as the stoopedest of them all.

lynn brown, fat myt, lesbian we all know now, "helping" her lover. Dumb fuck, it will come out. Not that it helps.

The poor russkies will sign a nuclear deal, and ramaphosa will stop it as soon as he is pressie, leaving zumpoes with his upfront payment and everyone fighting. If ramaphose wins. zumpoes couldn't care, he will be gone.

The DA will not win the general election, the anc have too many idiots on their payroll. Think 16 milliion dependants from sassa that is licking bathabile's cunt.

The fucking ice age has descended.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-29 19:18:25
Edited: 2017-10-29 19:19:07

Nov and Dec to see if that poes is gone. With so much backstabbing and so much conniving now, and the frantic race to steal the PIC's money, and collect that last big payments, anything has now become possible in this impossible game of chess.

The losers in all of this ? Us, the taxpaying public of SA.

poes can either be gone and Cyril our next president, and if he brings back Pravin and Jonas, or zumas old wife will be pressie, and then his legacy will continue to haunt us.

I will go so far to say that I will vote for the ANC, but only if they stick to doing the right things, like locking up that poes. Where is that 500 million dollars that Rosatom delivered to zuma ? Already flown out in a guppie jet ? That was always his endgame, the last bit that he needed to sustain his harem of corrupt wives and girlfriends, and his lifestyle.

Even my crystal ball is murky, too much interference from the dark side to see what will happen.

They must fire that stoopid bitch bathabile, Sassa still no plan. Wonder what her backhand is ?

Cheers
Malikah
Malikah - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 306
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-29 20:30:30

When is this winter coming kante?????
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-29 20:35:45

I started predicting that winter in August 2016.

The ice age is now upon us.

My predictions only touched the surface, the real shit is now coming to the fore.

Cheers

Malikah
Malikah - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-29 21:52:38

@INL ok Nongqawuze ...he he he
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-29 22:05:28

On 2017-10-29 21:52:38 Malikah said:
@INL ok Nongqawuze ...he he he

huzuni dada....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-30 06:23:39

Some people seem to think this thread is a joke. Nongqawuse indeed! Another sad episode in the country's history.
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-30 06:34:38

@ESA
How come when discussing shower heads we can seemingly use offensive language. I'm sure if a punter writing a review from a horrid experience and m were to use some of the words I Never Learn used above, they'd be banned
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-30 07:47:56

LOP: Are you in government? Of all the things you could comment on, you choose INL's choice of words?!
Another reason why winter is here...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-30 07:47:59

Been called a lot of things , but this is a new one :

Nongqawuze

At your own peril, my lady

Cheers
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.