Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-14 18:54:41

Kitty

I'll be sure to tell John to put his Snow somewhere else...

LOL
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-15 06:22:45

On 2017-08-08 22:10:58 330guy said:
As much as we all are tired of corruption etc etc I actually think that Zuma not being voted out is a good thing in the longer run.

Consider this: If he had been given the boot and say Cyril Ramaphosa taking over in the interrum. In my opinion that may give voters the impression that the ANC is turning over a new leaf. Which could in fact strengthen the ruling party in the next election

However with Zuma still being there he could potentially (hopefully?) mess things up even more which will weaken the ruling party in the next election. The ANC should still win the next election, but hopefully not by a huge majority allowing opposition parties to challenge their decisions more. And that would make for a stronger democracy

I used to hold this view too and I agree Zuma is weakening the ANC, but this only really benefits the EFF (no ANC voter will vote for the DA). The EFF are a radical bunch with ideas that didnt work in places like Venezuela which will have nore devastating effects than the ANC. It's fun to see them giving Zuma a hard time, but do we really want them to rule? People also quickly forget that Juju was just as corrupt when he was in the ANC with his Breitling watch and mansion in Sandton on a R20 000 per month salary. Now all of a sudden we are to believe he is a champion of the poor. He never acted as such while on the gravy train.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1104
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-15 06:29:03
Edited: 2017-08-15 06:31:44

@Vegas -- spot on about Juju.

How can one owe SARS R16 000 000 on a R20 000 a month salary...?

I must say I also enjoy him giving the ANC grief.

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4255
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-15 16:25:32

The Gupta emails:
In any functioning democracy there would have been enough evidence for resignations, arrests and prosecutions.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-15 18:07:57

Ben, "functioning democracy" being the key words. Africa democracy is when people who can't think for themselves keep voting for people who only think of themselves.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-15 23:08:01

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-17 18:39:24

"I think that the motherlode of shit is still to fall on zuptas head. Gerrie Nel has been very quiet. Wait for his court actions."

I said this on 1 July. Today Gerrie stepped into the ring. Picked a good fight. Although I thought they would have bought her off. This is an interesting one, and very very high profile. Even rob mugaab getting here 2 days earlier.

Gerrie can only prosecute when the NPA declines to prosecute. The NPA has been bought, just think back on pikkewyntjie abrahams's about turn with Pravin. He will pick his cases carefully. Now they know he is coming, so some of them will start making noises. For their end is nigh. And they will be disbarred.

As a side issue, that doos molefe's pension was already paid when fat lynn brown "tried" to stop it. He is sitting on 30 mils of our money and laughing at us. No way we will ever get that back. She made such a fuss, meantime pushing through his payment. Pretty sure he warned them that he will start talking.

And now, as expected, the anc is turning on their own with a proper witch hunt to weed out those that voted against zumpoes. While ignoring the elephant in the room that is the cause of all this. Typical of low intelligence beings. Cannot think ahead. Crisis mode. Intruder alert !!!!

Cheers

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-17 18:50:31

The ANC has fired outspoken MP Makhosi Khoza as chairperson of Parliament's public service and administration portfolio committee, citing an "irretrievable breakdown of trust".

This was because she was very vocal about getting rid of Zuma. Next step will be to kick her out of the ANC.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-17 19:01:42
Edited: 2017-08-17 19:25:24

Retarded, despicable, lily livered, cowardly, immoral, childish. Guess who I am describing? Nefarious, underhanded, hypocritical, misguided sense of importance. I can just go on and on.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-17 20:46:18

...a third party approached her and she turned down a blank cheque!!!Sure she could buy all of Sandton with what they wld offer...
Is she genuine when she says she simply wants to see an administration of justice or she is just smartly playing her cards and pushing the settlement figure higher through the roof?
She knows,Gerrie knows they got the 1st lady in a corner...she's aspiring to be the next Zim pressie and has every thing to lose.
Another theory could be that Afriforum is playing a political ball because this one case that will boost their profile beyond their wildest dreams!!!
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.