Navigation
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2011
Posts to Date: 946
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 12:17:57

On 2021-05-08 11:01:30 Shakira said:
Lmao or when you when state your race but then you get told you don't sound like it. Im Indian. sorry I'll sound like a paki that works in a cell shop next time.




Just come to jhb already pls.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1080
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:24:28

How much to fuck?

And can you get coke?
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:46:51

Lol... some guys that call ask weird things hey... this morning 1 guy said to me "I have 200...its a small d"

Ja neh... smh... I'm totally speechless
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:49:03
Edited: 2021-05-08 13:49:34

On 2021-05-08 11:01:30 Shakira said:
Lmao or when you when state your race but then you get told you don't sound like it. Im Indian. sorry I'll sound like a paki that works in a cell shop next time.



Lol haha... but then they will ask for a discount
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:51:11

On 2021-05-08 12:09:48 Need4Passion said:


So Nadia is now the best white coloured with short hair 2021.



Yes, she can claim the title :)
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 533
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:52:30

On 2021-05-08 13:24:28 vampirezn said:
How much to fuck?

And can you get coke?



Yes I can give u coke zero for free :)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 698
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:58:02

On 2021-05-08 13:46:51 Grace said:
Lol... some guys that call ask weird things hey... this morning 1 guy said to me "I have 200...its a small d"

Ja neh... smh... I'm totally speechless



Next time, take his money at the door then shut it in his face and say
"There now your fucked"
And go back to bed

Jake the comedian LOL
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 538
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 14:04:22

On 2021-05-08 13:58:02 Jakeburns78 said:


Next time, take his money at the door then shut it in his face and say
"There now your fucked"
And go back to bed

Jake the comedian LOL



Lol, Jake the comedian.... Nah, I'm not that mean hey... I'm too kind to do that! :)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 700
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 14:06:41

On 2021-05-08 14:04:22 Grace said:
On 2021-05-08 13:58:02 Jakeburns78 said:

Next time, take his money at the door then shut it in his face and say
"There now your fucked"
And go back to bed

Jake the comedian LOL


Lol, Jake the comedian.... Nah, I'm not that mean hey... I'm too kind to do that! :)



I know but R200 its just rude and insulting
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 541
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 14:14:40

On 2021-05-08 14:06:41 Jakeburns78 said:


I know but R200 its just rude and insulting



Yes... Maybe I shud actually do that!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.