Hey she may be the Great white Shark so careful ...haha
civicvetech
civicvetech - Re: Review - Lulu - Durban Durban
Re: Review - Lulu - Durban Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-27 13:55:23

Een girl saam wie ek nie gou weer sal slaap niks teen julle ander maar ek like nie as wit en swart meng nie en ongelukig het ek te laat gehoor
lulu1992
lulu1992 - Re: Review - Lulu - Durban Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-11 16:49:10

Listen I wantted to review a friend ok I got confused I'm online with my phone ! And no u have it wrong I wernt high as a kite , mybe I never gave u what u demanded! And touch wood never ever a condom burst wile doing buisnesse , I think you are a bunch of wankers that have nothing better to do with ure time ! But carry on aslong as it makes you feel good ! I know what I'm made of and I don't need to lower my standards for this pitty lies ! Cheerz for now
civicvetech
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-12 20:18:08

Just want to say thanks for your input on all of this but you must remember one thing without as you got nothing and please fix your profile to you do smoke you taste like a ashtray and do mixed race and greek to so you are fake just like your hare
lulu1992
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-13 15:09:40

This is not fair please take this comment off this member is really rude an he is going on abou race
lulu1992
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-13 15:17:38

Shame seems like u are very pissed off about something ! You feel better now after saying those things ! Is there anything els , u mybe forgot to say ? U know what make me think , if I really was as fake and bad as you make me out , why is my buisness doing so good , and its the first time in 3 years that I've been working to hear something like this , civic I'm sorry I weren't what u wanted I can even refund you if it gets to that point ! I do look into ure.complaint !
civicvetech
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-13 16:58:29

It's all true unlike what you post so get real please and I'll take my payment as school fees thank we all lear at some point I just want to say thanks I now look different towards girls that's as fake as you and I saw you in a car with a different race thanks
JM36
JM36 - Re: Review - Lulu - Durban Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-21 11:59:20

Thank GOODNESS I read these posts. Was supposed to go on Monday but..... I think NOT!!
civicvetech
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-22 06:56:06

Yes she must fix her status I hate fake women and I'm not making it up I did see her in a car with a different race nothing against them but we would like to know what we let ourself into

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.