Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-14 18:46:33

Name: T.t

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View T.t's Full Profile]

I have previously been with this gem when she operated from a house in Menlyn (PTA).

My initial impression was 'OMG' - what a bod on this lady! Very friendly telephone manner. Articulate. I had several dalliances with her on the occasions that I was in the PTA vicinity. Then she vanished from the PTA pages. Only to resurface in Jozi, dare I say, closer to home.

I paid her visit one evening after work. Skipped gym for this kinda session instead. Made a booking in the afternoon and when I arrived at 18:00 she had just pulled into the venue herself. She ushered me into a room. Clean. Beautifully decorated. A large mirror stand majestically on the far side of the room. I opted for a quick shower before the session. I was kinda knackered, and wanted a bit of a massage before the real action commenced. This was refreshing and the oil she used had a relaxing aroma. The body to body massage was amazing and at this point, she had turned me over on my back and was stroking my now hard member. I must say though, this lady CAN stroke a cock. She had me speaking in tongues in no time! She would toy with me until I almost climax, then bring me down gently. What a thrill!!!!

On to the deed. We did it in almost every position imaginable. Going through 3 rubbers in the process...in the end, I opted to go for a second helping of that tugjob and OMG it was worth every stroke! She made me cum in droves!!!! And boy was it messy! Loved every second.

We both went into the shower to clean up. Do note that this session went the full hour and beyond. No hint of clock watching. We said our goodbyes as she walked me back to my car.

I sure will be seeing her again soon. And now that she is in Jozi, one must be careful not to get addicted.

Rock on Tt! Highly recommend this gem!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
9inchnubian
9inchnubian - Re: Review - T.t - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - T.t - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 382
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-25 10:03:45

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

First noticed this lady out in PTA East but her house hoping made me suspicious! But after the good reviews starting coming in I decided to go and test drive her myself. My arrival was a little unplanned so she wasn't ready (not her fault) so had a shower whilst I waited. Then she came through in the garters and sexy lingerie with a sexy black coat on top! Nice! I thought to myself!

Started out with a massage/back rub, it felt a little rushed but the conversation was easy. Her mother called and she had to take the call whilst I could feel her snatch on my ass (if only her mother knew!). After that she switched her phone off so that's cool. She does have firm hands for a petite package. Spoke about how she moves about because she hates "house" politics and cat fights, although she likes working out East PTA.

Then she asked me to turn around and gave me the best hand job ever! Yes ever! Girlfriends and partners included! I had to ask her to stop else I would have bust my nut! Then she poured baby all over me! My initial thought was that I would much prefer to see her covered in oil, so I began to voice my objections but only managed to say, "I would have preferred that you..." at which point she got on top of me using her body to move the oil around! I was literally speechless! That body, that ass, lawdy lawd that ass,...oil,...her caramel complexion,... pretty face,...her asking me to f*ck her! Amazing session indeed! This is the type of shit that can make a nigga trip and fall in love! But I ain't tripping though! She plays the horny girl role well (not quite GFE as the kissing is not too deep but the occasional ass grab and light bite from her is nice). I highly recommend her!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ICBM
ICBM - Re: Review - T.t - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - T.t - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-06 10:11:18

Area: Arcadia

Got good directions and good phone manner, got to the house had to wait outside the gate a bit until another lady came to open it showed me to the neat, clean but not so cosy room. Think TT had just arrived coz she was rushed and unprepared so had to wait in the room for her. Did not like that it gave me too much time to think. She has a pretty face, we'll managed firm body with nice caramel skin and a nice ass. Asked for the signature hand job, which was very nice got me hard fast and almost blew my load so decided to cool off with oral she responded with a droney moan which sounded a little man made after a while so decided to go for the main course. That was nice she felt really good but that's where the privacy issues got worse suddenly during the act there was aloud woman making a noise right outside the door shouting don't know what and don't care(why I gave privacy that score) but i found it very rude and got me annoyed and distracted so decided to end with the signature dish in the 69 position very nice. Nice gal not so nice venue would go back to a different venue with first person interaction and definitely for the hand job and pussy.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

snoopie
snoopie - Re: Review - T.t - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - T.t - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-28 19:34:40

Speechless!!! All you dudes that have reviewed this lady are right....you will realize that this is my first review on this site,I just have to also affirm. After a session with her,you will wish your wife was that exciting...:-)..could easily be addictive.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

sexc_guy
sexc_guy - Re: Review - T.t - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-30 18:35:42

So my experience with this girl was pretty shit! i guess we didnt click to start off.... probly cause to me she doesnt look like pics!!! her skin is much darker and the photo's as always are PS.... Ass aint as good as what it looks in the photo's.

but on the plus side she does give a good Hand Job! but when it came to the deed i couldnt finish off, had to revert to the good old wanking and finished off myself.

Disappointing!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

diederick
diederick - Re: Review - T.t - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Re: Review - T.t - Centurion/The Reeds Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 22:25:38

Area: Centurion/The Reeds

I visit Tt in Randburg in feb this year after a few good reviews.Nice girl to talk to.Average blew job and shag, massage is Ok. But her rather big behind did not do it for me.Overall experience is ok.Might see her again but will not become a regular.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

browny123
browny123 - Re: Review - T.t - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-26 21:11:15

9 inch dont trip. . .lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - T.t - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - T.t - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-08-06 17:19:48

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

I won't lie and say part of me wasn't satisfied coz regardless how disappointed I was when I saw her at the door. Her every effort went into making me happy. Good and polite, makes conversation even though I caught her just as she wanted to leave, she was shorter than I expected and nothing like what's on the video. The bj was ok and I'm only being kind coz I kept feeling the teeth grinding my head. She was a bit rough but sure put it on me when we started shagging. The doggy was something else. Sadly I won't return though... She is not really my cup of tea.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: Review - T.t - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-08 12:03:04

Hauw, when did she move to JHB? I've learned my lesson now. I'm in PTA and have been eyeing her for some time. Pls when u come back 2 Pta I wanna be yo 1st client.*sad*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - T.t - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-01 12:30:20
Edited: 2013-10-02 11:33:22

I dont know man...gotta agree with Blackdiamond. Suddenly me no longer eager after the links. If she improves on her BJ/ Kissing may consider.

Competitor Link Removed by Admin

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.