[deleted] - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:32

yes
you are right i dont know where c litoris
haha tosser
as for the credit card money talks and O.J walks

like i said fighting on the internet is like winning an event in the special olympics cause in the end you are still retarded.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

hehehehe... but you are still fighting INH... Who is worse, the retard, or the retard who who keeps fighting the retard? And u seperate the letters in some words so that the swear word filter on this forum doesnt block you.
For Example:
F U C K you, you stupid S H I T head dutchman!
:P
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

you really are a dumb @!#$
Bi-Girl
Bi-Girl - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile

You go Carter ...........He is probably the type of person that likes to use but doesnt like to be used......

And I see Insert_Name_here hasnt got a allot to say "cat got your tongue"
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

I was testing out the swear word filter Bianca. I never knew there was a swear word filter maybe because i dont feel the need to cuss or maybe clitoris isnt a swear word and called him a dumb @!#$ either or carter and yourself make assumptions.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

BG, did that make any sense to you? The cat doesn't just have his tongue... seems to have ripped off his balls as well, or whatever he uses for a brain. Sad, sad little man.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

yes guess that didnt make sense to you since you think clitoris is a swear word. Is penis a bad word too how about vagina is that pushing it too far perhaps lol
johan200
johan200 - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile

jesus christ! do you people have to talk so much kak?
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Ladies in ESA chat
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile

Carter, I've been watching you sucking up to Bi-Girl shamelessly. It's not going to work. For one, she won't do you for nothing. For two, women find it far more attractive when men are clever enough to form their own opinions. And finally, a foul mouth like yours is a major turn-off.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Sorry bud, don't know who BG is, and wouldnt even try sucking up, you've just mistaken that for an active dislike for insert_name_here. Don't know where you get stories like that from, but if you're a woman hater like him, I can lump you into the same category and shamelessly berate the both of you. If not you're Ok in my books.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.