Navigation
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Search Feature Update??
Re: Search Feature Update??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 540
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:27

a little patience goes a long way I am a very busy woman with a full schedule and your sarkie comments and over achievements are not going to get this done any faster.

Unfortunately I rely on other people for this sorta thing so with all due respect Valentine could you go and @!#$ yourself?

Thanks guys.

Sally
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Search Feature Update??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Play nice Sally.
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

Valentine.... No I wont!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Search Feature Update??
Less than 5 posts

My goodness Sally it takes a big person to let herself get slagged off by all an sundry over a silly search function. I use your site and Sextrader and Hookerssa both other sites charge money for extra functionality here you giving it all way for free and your users are totally ungrateful. What has the world come too everyone want a FREE ride, maybe to make them happy you should offer to pay for there appointments with ladies to maybe then they will be truly happy. Keep up the good work Sally, you site is still the best, add new functions when you can, this is really no be deal at all. Valentine being so super efficient and talented should offer his services for free, I’m sure with his skill this would only be a 30min job for him
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

:D

Thanks Ted
NiGhTHawK
NiGhTHawK - Re: Search Feature Update??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile

Who would have thought an innocent question would spark WWIII...

We all know Sally has her hands full with the parts of the site we don't see, eg. taking photos, interviewing girls.. etc.

keep up the good work Sally...
alphie
alphie - Re: Search Feature Update??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile

Hmmm! It seems that Valentine has learnt a few TLAs and the four letter variant of these, wow, good for you!

It is so easy to say that a paid, skilled two man team did a development in a short period of time, so why not offer your services Valentine? Or is a case of you can talk about it, but don't have a clue yourself? That is with the exception of some buzz words.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Search Feature Update??
Less than 5 posts

After all this not a squeak out of super efficient, I can do it better and faster than anyone Mr Valentine. Valentine have you forgotten that this is supposed to be fun, what a silly storm in a tea cup .
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Search Feature Update??
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:29

Hi Sally,
Picking up on Ted's point. My services are available for free - for the search only. If you are interested, I can get one of my guys to contact you directly. We'd need to know things such as platform, version of PHP, database you are using, etc.

I'm certain that if you send us a DDL extract (obviously, not your data or images) and a suitable template you wish to use for the search entry and result we could whip something together fairly rapidly.

Let me know,

Regards
avedya
avedya - Re: Search Feature Update??
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:29

I think you all should visit www.sex141.com see how detail the site is along with pic of girls their bust size, the rates for hour or two and the pics of her place and a detail map of how to reach there
personally i would not like to visit some place by taxi and then if its not ok for me i am wasting time and money
sally i think you should visit these site
see how particular the chinese are
no wonder they are a threat to everybody,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.