mike
mike - Re: Comments
Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:25

Dear Sally

I think to lose the comments would be a shame and would take a lot away from the quality of your site. While I understand that you dont want to spent hours and hours deleting comments i am sure that you do scan these from time to time. Could you not simply delete the really stupid ones. Those from johan are usually a good example. leave the rest, good or bad. The majority of comments are positive in any case.The negative comments usually express dissapointment in general or that the lady does not deliver what she claims in to her ad.

Keep up the good work. U have the best site by far ( and the best girls)
Hotsexysally
Hotsexysally - Re: Comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 500
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:25

Thanks Mike that’s exactly what I intend to do, if the lady has comments active she has to take the good with the bad. If she wants comments deleted for any reason the only option I offer is to have all deleted, good and bad and she gets to start with a clean slate or she has the choice to have comments disabled completely.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:26

Once again - The proof of the pudding is in the eating - With Internet shops all around anyone with Ten bucks in his pocket ( like Johan) can post comments.

I wonder how many of the good and the bad comments are indeed posted by guys that have actually seen the ladies .

My experience here is limited to three or fout ladies . but Charlene thats no more here and BLue are the best - Once again thats my experience - Somebody else might disagree

Good luck and happy hunting
Jose
Jose - Re: Comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

If a girl does not want comments listed, can you at least place it at the bottom of her ad that comments will be unavailable? The reason I say this is because girls that dont have comments will seem like new additions to the site and we wouldn't know if they've been on for awhile or not.

Personally I would prefer to go to a girl that has positive feedback and does opt to have comments, it would mean that she puts the right effort into what she does.

Girls without comments at the bottom of their ads mislead the visitors on the site into believing that they've recently been added to the listing and therefore have no comments.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't take the steps that you wish to take as far as the comments go, I'm merely suggesting that us the site visitors not be left in the dark either.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Comments
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 517
View Profile

Jose,

The ladies that prefer not to have comments posted for them have a statement that reads "The advertiser paying for this profile has requested that the comment function be disabled. Unfortunately we have no choice but to comply with their wishes as they are paying for this advertisement."

Regards

Sally
George
George - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile

Sounds fair. In the UK there is a good independent site, www.punternet.com, that allows users to post critical reviews. However, I can think of no advertiser (sex worker) funded site (like Sally's) that allows users to make critical comments. So I suspect that Sally's compromise position is the best we can hope for. Keep up the good work
Latinlover
Latinlover - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

I agree with Mike...its nice to have comments good or bad because like all business a good consumer wants to know where his or her well spent money is going as far as satisfactory service is concerned.

However I also want to mention that there are also too many arseholes to mention that are tarnishing the good name of this site by being crude and rude.

I regards sally as a reputable person who has professional demeanor and who wants to keep this site upmarket.

keep it up sally....by the way I prefer yours to sextrader!!

yours always
PS: wondering if I could change my nickname to something that I just thought?
Yorkie
Yorkie - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Agreed it is nice to have comments of the girls, i just wonder how many of these bad comments that the girls recieve are actually justified or true
I know a girl at a club where i used to go, where a girl got a bad rap from a client just bcause she didnt want to give the guy any extras for the same price. So he decided to get spite full and ruin her good name
So Sally good and bad idea to block all the comments

And guys if you wanna get spite full, please ask yourself, How old are you?
johan200
johan200 - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:30

LMFAO
habadaba
habadaba - Re: Comments
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:30

how about implementing a rating system?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.