Navigation
PimpZA
PimpZA - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:51

It's 552 2669 for Angela. How is Lisa in Milnerton? I've seen the ad, but never been to her.

I've been to the granny in Bothasig - it's weird going to the mattress shop! She doesn't mind kissing and OWO though, but she's quite a granny, for sure (and definitely not a looker)

Cheers, PimpZA
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Less than 5 posts

Sorry, yes, I gave the wrong number for Angela!

I have seen the granny in Bothasig(from a distance!) and she is not my cup of tea - to wellrounded! Her daughter is not bad though, but can be a bit rushed! Calls herself Chrissie(073 727 4667) Some pics on Glamourgirls.

Dont know about Lisa, but if a lady advertises herself as "Busty, mature" I already see the mental picture of an overweight granny.

Amazing how not too long ago, I would not go close to a woman over 40 and now over 50 is not so bad anymore! He, he, he!
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

Hehe. Any idea if the mom and daughter are available together? Now there's a fantasy I haven't fulfilled yet ;)

Cheers, PimpZA
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

Argh, I'm stupid! I've been to Lisa in Milnerton (well, more Brooklyn than Milnerton). She's in her early 40s, blonde, medium build (ie not fat) and fairly busty, although her boobs are saggy (if you like saggies on a "not fat" woman, she's perfect for you). She's not bad looking, in a rough kind of way (speak to her on the phone and her voice should give you an idea of what I mean).

Venue is not great - she works on her own, but when I was there there was another woman there too (and the place is in a rough-ish area, opposite a school). If you're into it, she does go bareback with regular clients (!), but I was not too keen on that :P Oddly, even though she does go bareback with regulars, she wasn't too keen on OWO (needed a bit of convincing, and even then no CIM).

Cheers, PimpZA
muchacho
muchacho - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

thanks, will call Angela. Where does she advertise?

Ginger is great...busty, blonde and gives owo and cim. Was a bit rushed though.

cheers
ps. what is VFM?
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

Angela advertises in the Cape Times and Argus. IIRC she's near Century City (can't remember the area name, but it's the one between Montague Gardens and Century City).

Ginger sounds great - will definitely check her out (hate being rushed though). Was going to try and see her last night, but no answer on her phone, so called Amanda (bah!)

VFM = Vaginal Fucking and Muffing

Only joking - VFM means Value For Money

Cheers, PimpZA
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Less than 5 posts

Angela is in Sanddrift. Very easy to find. Off N7, Bosmansdam Rd, into Sanddrift. From there she will give you directions.

I gave Lisa a call and I heard what you mean! Just one question, is she clean, meaning personal hygiene? Or should I ask it this way, would you go down on her?

Jen sounds lovely on the phone and Ginger sounds rushed even on the phone!

I also wondered what VFM meant, but felt to stupid to ask!
PimpZA
Basic Member
View Profile

Ah yes, Sanddrift is the area.

Re: Lisa, she is hygenically clean (I did go down on her) and I think clean shaven, but I can't comment on STDs (particularly after her comments about bareback). I was tested after being with her, and am clean, so I guess she's OK (remember that I didn't go bareback, just muffed her). She is pretty cheap BTW - think it's R150 for F/H.

Jen is indeed lovely - I've only visited her once (when she was still in Milnerton), but I had a great time. No rush, OWO, she's lovely and clean. Mmmmm :)

Re: VFM - read Punternet more, I picked it up from there :)

Cheers, PimpZA
brad
brad - Re: Mature Ladies in CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:52

fees guys .try to post them.
PimpZA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:53

alphie, did you go and see Lisa in Brooklyn? (saw your post in the "add mature ladies" thread). How was the experience? Been tempted to take another spin past her, but not sure...

Cheers, PimpZA

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.