Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-03 15:55:57

Man...that is so fucked up!
neo007
neo007 - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-03 16:42:18

Lesson learnt: donot use personal phone EVER!!!

Only call ladies from reputable sites like this one...Locanto, Backpage and other classifieds are risky and likely to expose one to fraudsters!!
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 2516
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-03 18:55:07
Edited: 2016-10-03 18:58:43

On 2016-10-03 15:27:09 Mujahid001 said:
In all my years of punting i've never had a blackmail attempt.

If I did get some fool who would try their luck Ill definitely have me some fun



Muj, be so kind to PM me your number(s)?
Also, pls tell me if you want normal gays or BDSM-hulks phoning you?
;-)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 11:10:01

These scamsters also tried their luck with me recently but I always conduct my illicit activities with my punting phone. I hit the locanto site while I was in Bloem and got this WhatsApp text:

'I'd love to knw if ur family friends and loved 1s know u make a habbit of seeing whores. I think not. I knw u do n cn prove it bcaus I hv good few escorts wrkn for me. All i want is R1000 once off on via banks instant money service. I want it within 30 min of u reading ths msg so I suggest u answer me asap'.


skyeagle
skyeagle - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 11:50:21

Seems I am also one who trusts very easily. Always see the best in people. Suppose a GFE hunter like me would fall for the scamming gal. Would have to formulate a strategy of how to hide my punting phone .. tips r welcome or if there is a thread at being discreter than discrete, would be nice.. Sorry about your dilemma bro.. strongs and thanks fro sharing.. wakeup call for sure..
eziguy
eziguy - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 12:02:42

On 2016-10-25 11:50:21 skyeagle said:
Would have to formulate a strategy of how to hide my punting phone .. tips r welcome



If you punt during the week then keep it at work, otherwise try the spare wheel compartment of your car. I tuck mine behind the air compressor along with some emergency cash.
hunkyguy
hunkyguy - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Gold Member
Joined:
26 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 12:05:27
Edited: 2016-10-25 12:10:15

Rule No 1:

If you havent met her yet, Do not pay her by EFT

Always pay her upfront with cash

plenty of these scams on backpage

My guard is always up, too many scamsters out there
Mynx
Mynx - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Mar 2014
Posts to Date: 724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-25 12:11:15

Im sorry about your bad experience. All scams/blackmail/extortions ALWAYS operate on the basis of instilling fear in you. NEVER give in to your fear. Rather turn the tables by threatening them that you will be reporting their attempt at the nearest police station and see how THEY run.
Kisses, Mynx
eziguy
eziguy - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 406
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 13:21:15

Make no mistake, I was never fearful as it is my punting phone. Sim is not rica'd etc. Just warning other punters to get a burner sim or a punting phone, you never know when these scamsters might pop up.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My Blackmail Incident
Re: My Blackmail Incident
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-25 15:48:20

And the believable statement of the decade goes to " North African Gentlemen "

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.