Navigation
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2016
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 21:52:00

Hi
Maybe if you tell ur doctor, he'll ask for a session with you
Your treatment may be free
Eazy1
Eazy1 - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-22 22:51:35

Nobody said " tell EVERYONE what you do" luv. Just tell your doctor. And do it without shame.

Come to think about it, any doctor worth his salt would have figured out or at least had suspicions about why a patient goes for such regular gynae checkups. Every 4 months is a lot! A "very active partner " doesn't warrant such regular visits. He hasn't said anything because he's a doctor. (Either that, or he simply wants to keep making money off of you) These things don't matter to them. If he hasn't made you feel uncomfortable about by now, he probably never will. How you make yourself feel about it after confirming what you do is another matter altogether. That's in your hands. Honestly, you're stressing over something that most likely won't happen..

That said, you seem to have already made up your mind. You know it's a riskier way of doing things but it is the easier way and you're grown enough to know which way is best for you.
Just remember : There's no such thing as safe sex. Just safer sex.

And once again, all the best with the checkup. Thank you, and well done for being so regular with them.

Bella
Bella - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 01:31:31

Just my opinion so please nobody take of fence!
Is important to tell them in order to remain healthy - not just for yourself but for your clients too, pretty much they trusting us to not perform ANYTHING we shouldn't, eg: kissing when we know we have fever blisters coming up (I use this example as it is simple)
Also, you learn, well I have about things you NEVER thought possible
Good and bad
Melina
Melina - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 07:24:45

@ Meg nobody's judging you and if they are it's all about there issues. Unless of course you are the one judging yourself or maybe you. You paying your gynae for a service By law they are bound to doctor patient confidentiality. They health care professionals are there to help us we must be honest with them it won't go further than those walls I know this because I am honest with my family doctor.
Melina
Melina - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 08:30:30

On 2017-01-22 19:37:17 Solartiger said:
>All I say is I have a very active lover lol (blush)

Because you have many different sexual partners, you are exposed to a lot more risk. If your doctor knows what you are doing, he can do a much better job in making sure you stay healthy.

If you don't have enough trust into your doctor, you want to get another one. He is your most important ally as a wg.



100% correct.
Melina
Melina - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 08:32:18

All the best for your check up.

# Thumbs up
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 14:24:42

On 2017-01-22 21:52:00 Ismail16 said:
Hi
Maybe if you tell ur doctor, he'll ask for a session with you
Your treatment may be free



Ja he is kind of nice looking the last time I've seen him lol. But no I don't do things like that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-23 14:32:08
Edited: 2017-01-23 14:34:51

Meg...you do a job like any other working person. I dont see why you cannot tell your doctor what line of work youre in.

How I see it anyway.
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 14:33:20

On 2017-01-22 22:51:35 Eazy1 said:
Nobody said " tell EVERYONE what you do" luv. Just tell your doctor. And do it without shame.

Come to think about it, any doctor worth his salt would have figured out or at least had suspicions about why a patient goes for such regular gynae checkups. Every 4 months is a lot! A "very active partner " doesn't warrant such regular visits. He hasn't said anything because he's a doctor. (Either that, or he simply wants to keep making money off of you) These things don't matter to them. If he hasn't made you feel uncomfortable about by now, he probably never will. How you make yourself feel about it after confirming what you do is another matter altogether. That's in your hands. Honestly, you're stressing over something that most likely won't happen..

That said, you seem to have already made up your mind. You know it's a riskier way of doing things but it is the easier way and you're grown enough to know which way is best for you.
Just remember : There's no such thing as safe sex. Just safer sex.

And once again, all the best with the checkup. Thank you, and well done for being so regular with them.



Easy it's easy to say but honestly Sir you not I'm my shoes...the day the shoe is on the other foot you will understand that it isn't really something to be proud of. .it a work..a income. .there's statistics shows 33% of South Africa people without jobs? We do what we have to do to survive.

I think you misunderstood me when I said.. I go for my test every 4 moths (STDS... HIV test). And yes in my opinion I'm am very careful in what I do and what I let people do to me...

I need to go every year..going for checkups and doing what I need to do to keep me first of all and my personal people (family, friends, loved ones) clients safe.
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Re: Ladies do you tell the truth to your Doc/Gini?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2008
Posts to Date: 2826
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 14:37:05

On 2017-01-22 19:37:17 Solartiger said:
>All I say is I have a very active lover lol (blush)

Because you have many different sexual partners, you are exposed to a lot more risk. If your doctor knows what you are doing, he can do a much better job in making sure you stay healthy.

If you don't have enough trust into your doctor, you want to get another one. He is your most important ally as a wg.



I have been to 100 doctors and Gini's.
This one I really trust.
I'll rather be honest with him then ...
I've got nothing to loose..his not a client or a friend. Thank you for all the advise people.
Much appreciated.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.