Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2188
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 11:26:53

On 2021-03-31 09:46:40 Ziske said:
You book a SP and thereafter you share your experience, that's basically how reviews work and that is why they are there.

Yet like mentioned be respectful, no need to go into every aspect of detail that was done in the session. Follow the criteria given and all should be fine.

For example if the lady does not offer GFE, but was comfortable with you and offered you that, no need to mention she was a great kisser (yes it's a compliment, but not if it is not a service she offers)

*Like*

On 2021-03-31 10:33:03 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
My opinion.

Rate should never be part of the review. A regular getting a lower rate or a guy coming on a special might state that on there and bam everyone wants lowered rates. You won't be doing anyone favours in the long run. If u feel u want to mention it maybe state something like <1000 or >1000

I don't think SPs should tell punters what to write or not to write that would defeat the purpose of the system.

But I do think consider who it is you leaving a review about ladies are all different. And some won't mind very discriptive reviews but others will.

But I personally do not like the reviews that read like those stories/letters sent to hustler magazine years back. It feels sleezy and very disrespectful towards the ladies.

There are many many good reviewers on here that manages to tell it all without ever making it to sound sleezy. There are some that manage to every time they review make me crinch on behalf of the lady...sometime there is something like TMI!

I always say think about your sister or a close female friend.. how would you feel sitting in a bar and guy tells his story about his night with them and the story is a review you wrote about a lady here, would it sit well with you? Men talk about sex we all know that and are a lot less inhibited than women when it comes to discussing interactions but there is a very fine line between sharing and between being disrespectful.;)

*Like*
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1963
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 11:30:41

Every session is unique, the more that gets revealed the more pressure are put on the SP to deliver the same to another punter.

Pricing us a definite no.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2933
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 11:58:38

A review is a review. It's not an advert, a story, or a therapy.

Just stick to the facts and be honest. Keep it simple. Put enough detail to be informative and assist in making a decision.

Yes, no one's experience is the same etc but we look for like minded so we know what to expect. It isn't random. I know what I like and which other punters like the same so I can assume the wg likes similar and the service will be similar.

At the end of the day, the review is yours, the flier is yours to write what you feel.

Those reading it can decide how they interpret or believe it.

Don't forget, you don't even have to tell an SP who your are in the forum. No need to feel pressured into what you should say. It's your review. If anything, even if there's just one more punter like you out there, you review is going to help him and his will help you when he reviews.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 12:02:51

I do not like to see detailed reviews on MY profile.

Sometimes, it's hard to tell if a detailed review is praising or domineering an SP. One thing I know for sure, the punter feels good writing it. Some writing styles take me all the way back to high shool when the teen boys would go around telling the rest of the school "I saw her boobs".

I do not get the need for one to mention certain details. I just think my preferred type of client is too busy to sit down and write certain things. Also, a punter shouldn't expect discretion from an SP when they can not do the same. Don't get me wrong, details are what sets us apart from the rest. I just think some of them are not tasteful.

Every booking is different. If a client painted a certain picture to the community....then the rest is most likely going to expect that which means pressure on my end and no room for spontaineity. I offer certain services at my discretion

SP's have personal lives, and sometimes whoever is part of that can read these things and it's not pretty. Sometimes, It's hard enough for partners having to deal with the obvious fact.

And oh, imagine if you had your eyes on a specific girl and almost every review gives detail on how she kisses. When you see her, do you want to kiss her? Can you?? Kinda like the dirty towels concept...clients know someone was there before....but they don't want to see the dirty towels laying out in the open.

Let's play pretend!.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 12:24:23

On 2021-03-31 08:32:39 Hoarmunculus said:
Punters and SP's:

Input required.

When reading reviews,as a punter, I want as much info as possible on the experience, venue,her boundaries,what will cause you to go back,what would the reason be not to go back and the price paid.

How come we punters never mention SP's rate in reviews?

Is it an etiquette thing?

Because,for me,knowing her fee,helps me make a far better informed decision on whom to choose for my next experience.

And,messaging or calling directly,sometimes takes days to get a reply,or not at all.

SP's: what is comfortable to share in reviews,and what is not?

I'm asking because 2 SP's I was really into,had an issue about what I wrote,and firstly,I didn't feel I'd done anything wrong because I wrote trying to describe my experience as authentically as I know how, so other punters get an idea what's on offer, and secondly: Why the fuck should SP's dictate what should or should not be written by a punter in the 1st place?

Sadly,I stopped going to the 2 SP's who had an issue with my reviews,even though they're both incredible wonderful providers who'll make any punter super happy should they visit them.

Again,if it's a etiquette thing,please enlighten me,be cause I want to put the fee I paid also into all future reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to whoever's reading this and for anybody responding.

I have started to add in "Damage" to my reviews. I don't really think I am getting a discounted rate or any special services, I also don't go around telling the SP who I am on the forum so to each their own. I think it does help in making a decision and I will like to see more of that! The "Damage" is obviously valid at the time of posting... like that Active Ad at time of posting etc thing punters are posting when they list a SP.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 12:36:59

On 2021-03-31 11:30:41 Kooni said:
Every session is unique, the more that gets revealed the more pressure are put on the SP to deliver the same to another punter.

Pricing us a definite no.

What if you figure out that you are the one getting the raw deal. That could be the main reason SP's might not like the idea. I mean on this thread alone a SP mentions that she gives discounts and special services.
Tina
Tina - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 12:46:58

Noting also that there are robbers and thieves who operate on information given out . So for example information on security system might actually put the lady at risk because now they know how to get in. There are thieves who make a booking at the end of the day in order to rob the girls. Those who charged more would be obvious targets for thieves hence the decision to keep it private.
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:00:50

Lots of food for thought here,guys,and Imma total foodie!

I've never even considered many of the stuff mentioned here,when I made all my reviews.

I've never told face to face my user name to SP's,but many have figured it out anyway.

I've been having a real blast doing my reviews,however,considering all the kak words can potentially create,especially the written word,I reckon the sanest route is just backing off and not reviewing at all from one on.

P.S. I did see the one oke's review stating 'Damage'at the end,which sparked off this post also.

I believe I've been accurate,fair,as well as respectful, in all my reviews,and in all my visits so far,so the course that makes most sense for me to take is more fucking,less writing.

Cheers,all,and thanks for helping me see things more accurately.
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:06:08

Or whatevs.
I'll write what I want,it's what the review system is for,right?(lol).

Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 13:28:12

I've had offers of discounts and "extras" in exchange for a good review.

I've also had "Please don't review me"

Go figure

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.