Navigation
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Covid special
Re: Covid special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 10:44:24

So if someone goes for a pomp with a covid negative test result from the morning then they can get a discount too right?

JP69
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Covid special
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2352
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:00:30
Edited: 2021-07-06 11:08:06

On 2021-07-06 10:44:24 JackParrow69 said:
So if someone goes for a pomp with a covid negative test result from the morning then they can get a discount too right?

JP69

I am the opinion, that these testing places are some of the biggest "super spreaders" of the virus.

I got infected from someone that got infected while at a testing centre. A total of 8 other people also got infected through this 1 person
JackParrow69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:17:48

On 2021-07-06 11:00:30 Kooni said:

I am the opinion, that these testing places are some of the biggest "super spreaders" of the virus.

I got infected from someone that got infected while at a testing centre. A total of 8 other people also got infected through this 1 person

I share that opinion. However, I think most go to a Lancet or Ampath to do tests now. I went to do a covid a few times for different reasons and I was always the only one there weather early morning, late night, or in the day.

If you got a result saying negative. It's about as certain as you can be that you don't have it vs the assumption that you won't if you're vaccinated.

JP69
Sensual Spa
Sensual Spa - Re: Covid special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:28:19

On 2021-07-06 08:02:24 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
While vaccinated people are less likely to be hospitalized because of the disease, this doesn't mean they should drop their guard: they can still get ill from the virus and can still spread it to others.

Vaccination has nothing to do with being safer for others.. it is about protecting yourself against possibly dying from this damn thing and that is it.;)

Thanks Miss Red

I felt the need to inform them of just this. I'm glad some people have done their homework. Please don't let people fool you.
The vaccine can not protect you or those around you in any form you can still carry the virus
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:53:21

On 2021-07-06 11:17:48 JackParrow69 said:
On 2021-07-06 11:00:30 Kooni said: ...

I share that opinion. However, I think most go to a Lancet or Ampath to do tests now. I went to do a covid a few times for different reasons and I was always the only one there weather early morning, late night, or in the day.

If you got a result saying negative. It's about as certain as you can be that you don't have it vs the assumption that you won't if you're vaccinated.

JP69

That is why I maintain a negative test means that at the moment of testing yoy did not have it. It does not mean you did not get infected anytime just before or after your test.

You don't get a positive test result immediately after being infected.
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2354
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 11:59:37

On 2021-07-06 09:43:05 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-07-06 08:02:24 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: While vaccinated people are less likely to be hospitalized because of the disease, this doesn't mean they should drop their guard: they can still get ill from the virus and can still spread it to others.

Vaccination has nothing to do with being safer for others.. it is about protecting yourself against possibly dying from this damn thing and that is it.;)

I know a couple people that have been vaccinated and still got it, in isolation right now. One just has it milder then it should have been which the docs say is what the vaccine was suppose to do. The other has it pretty badly so we're worried. Don't take it lightly because you're vaccinated.

N4P

So then skip discount for those thats been vaccinated, but those that have "recovered" from Covid are seen as "safe" for a month or 3 afterwards.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Covid special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 12:09:24

I am sure the post was made as a light joke and making some fun of this K@k situation;) and I get that..;)

All I am saying "herd immunity" is a lie.. no one will be immune to this to the point where they might never get it or never get it again.

This virus,like the flu virus, mutates and every season there will be one you won't be fully protected against through the vaccine you got. Just like last year's flu shot might not have fully protected you from this year's flu.

So keep heathy and don't go looking for it. It is gonna find all of us one time or the other.. this strain or the next or the next..but we are all gonna have it. This year, next year or the year after.

That said I am going my best to keep healthy and keep things sanitized and I mask up when I leave my house, but I am done with not living and I can't afford not to work.

Yes I have decide to see less people a day to make sure I have enough time in between to do things right. I am pushing to get guys to take retainer deals if I reach the amount of retainers I need to cover my expenses for the month.. I will only see my retainer guys for a few weeks till things calm down.. but till I have reached the Nr of retainer deals I need in, I need to see other clients.

I do not have Savings to fall back on 2020 made sure of that. I doubt many of the guys that helped all of us ladies last year are in the same positions this year to help out again. And even of they are , they have all learned like us that life right now is uncertain and they might opt to keep their charity at home securing their own futures.

So I will keep working. But promise not to if I do feel under the weather and will make a point of making sure I am okay before I work again. And should I ever get this shit thing.. everyone will get a text from me saying.."go get tested". I never call or text clients out of the blue ,but this will be an exception that I think is warranted.

So after that mouth full all we ladies ask is that you guys be responsible.. if you ain't feeling 100% rather skip the punt for today and make sure you are okay before going out punting. And visa verse ladies should also take this serious and not work if you do not feel 100%.

Yes it sucks to not work and loose days income for any reason....AF it sucks not getting your balls emptied... but rather loose that, than possible being responsible for making someone else loose their life because you where selfish.

Anyone that is half way decent, will understand that you are being responsible by not working or cancelling Pre booked appointments with them.
JackParrow69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 12:12:29

On 2021-07-06 11:53:21 Kooni said:

That is why I maintain a negative test means that at the moment of testing yoy did not have it. It does not mean you did not get infected anytime just before or after your test.

You don't get a positive test result immediately after being infected.

On 2021-07-06 11:59:37 Kooni said:

So then skip discount for those thats been vaccinated, but those that have "recovered" from Covid are seen as "safe" for a month or 3 afterwards.

Might as well skip the whole notion. Imagine a wg trying to manage who they see and how much they charge on all these permutations. Ouch!

JP69
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Covid special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 12:27:18

On 2021-07-06 12:12:29 JackParrow69 said:

Might as well skip the whole notion. Imagine a wg trying to manage who they see and how much they charge on all these permutations. Ouch!

JP69

The admin around this would be silly.. ;)

Will guys come showing their notification smses that shows they got the vaccine and the next date for follow up one;)

Or come with a certificate issued in last 12 hours indicating a negative result ?

Will guys come with rapid test kits or ask a lady to meet them at clicks first to get tested? Before a session? Who is gonna pay for the test kits or testing?

Does the lady pay and add it to the session fee does the guy pay and deduct it of the session fee.?

Do I ask every client that phones ...
1) have you had covid and when.
2) Have you been vaccinated.
3) when last where you in the company of 2 or more people without your mask?
4) what's your occupation? That will give me a indication whether u a higher or lower risk client and I will charge u accordingly?

Fok my.. nee Dankie.

I have made my risk assessment based on my health, my economic situation, my working environment,and a few other things and I am willing to take that risk. Does not mean I am irresponsible just means I am not running like I did in 2020 with blinkers on and only seeing one frame of a whole picture.

Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2356
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 12:36:42

On 2021-07-06 12:27:18 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-07-06 12:12:29 JackParrow69 said:

JP69

The admin around this would be silly.. ;)

Will guys come showing their notification smses that shows they got the vaccine and the next date for follow up one;)

Or come with a certificate issued in last 12 hours indicating a negative result ?

Will guys come with rapid test kits or ask a lady to meet them at clicks first to get tested? Before a session? Who is gonna pay for the test kits or testing?

Does the lady pay and add it to the session fee does the guy pay and deduct it of the session fee.?

Do I ask every client that phones ...
1) have you had covid and when.
2) Have you been vaccinated.
3) when last where you in the company of 2 or more people without your mask?
4) what's your occupation? That will give me a indication whether u a higher or lower risk client and I will charge u accordingly?

Fok my.. nee Dankie.

I have made my risk assessment based on my health, my economic situation, my working environment,and a few other things and I am willing to take that risk. Does not mean I am irresponsible just means I am not running like I did in 2020 with blinkers on and only seeing one frame of a whole picture.

Do understand why you don't ask those questions, as most is useless in anycase.

The one you should ask but don't seem to do is, "Have you tested positive in the last 10 days."

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.