Cuddle,eat,watch movies,chit chat.....
landy
landy - Re: What happens.
Re: What happens.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-10 11:37:10

I had one allnighter many years ago with a very well known and respected lady back then. Organised dinner and drinks for her at my place. After a few drinks had round one - awesomeness personified. Rested a bit and a few drinks later we went off to bed. I was hoping for a bit more of the old slap and tickle just to be told that she was feeling tired. Not to worry I said, we can carry on in the morning - Nope, she doesnt do morning sex.

Most expensive cum once policy I have ever had in my life.....
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7922
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-10 11:39:39

If you connect the all nighter is not long enough. There is so much to actually do.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: What happens.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11490
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-10 11:48:17

Why book an allnight if you will at some stage not know what to do?You book an allnight to fuck,so fuck until your ancestors says its enough my child hahahaha.i love allnights because i can ride a dick until in the morning:)then i can spend the whole day sleeping and fantasies about our night...
peterb
peterb - Re: What happens.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 495
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-10 11:52:53

A while ago a mate and I decided to take 2 ladies to my spot at the dam.

They knew each other (big bonus)

Best 2 days ever, shagged, partied, fun and they were helpful in every way. Helped with cooking, dishes, beds, boats/ jetskis etc.

So good that we decided to try it again about a month ago. Two new ladies. The shit started when we collected them. Then they relaxed

And then the personality swap, clearly drugs on their side.

Loaded them up at 9 the next morning and took them home

As landy said, the most expensive not cum in our lives
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: What happens.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-10 11:58:52

Good question,,,,,it will be of help if wgs can share experiences

Hotbutha

Ok i wil share an experience with u what happened with one of the girls
The girl went for an all night. No sleep whatsoever. This guy took advantage of every minute. The went through 8 condoms that night and he stil wanted to go again. She told him we cant she has no more condoms left. Anyway he, was ok with that so later in the early morning she took pants out out of her bag to get dressed and as she opened the pants u just saw condoms flying. She, realy did forget there was more in the bag. Luckily the guy was a good sport and just laughed and said it was ok. She realy felt crappy cause of that.

Another experience.
One of the girls had an overnight and in the early hours of the morning she asked him can she just sleep for an hour. The guy was a smoking client. He told her no problem he wil sleep too. When she, woke up he was gone with her money but the dumb dickhead forgot to take his, drivers licence that he used to cut with with him.
So ladies. Never fall asleep when u have an overnight client
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What happens.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-10 12:25:55

Unless you are both up to the task to stay up the whole night and shag you are just paying for a lot of hours of sleep and chit chat. Most ladies are reasonable with their fees though and they realize that in most instances alot of the time will probably be spent socializing and sleeping so they won't charge a rate equivalent to each and every hour spent. They weren't going to see 8 or 10 clients during the night so why charge R10k when your hourly rate is R1k? Were you really going to make R10k if you didn't do the sleepover and therefore have to be compensated for all those hours? Not likely. Most guys will feed you, treat you well, and still let you get a decent amount of sleep. Not everyone is looking to have sex 8 or 10 hours straight.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 798
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-10 12:27:58

I think its fair that the punters gets as many rounds as he can as thats what he would want in any fair situation,,,,or atleast the wg must enpty his sac in such a way that he doesnt get horny again hehe
djo
djo - Re: What happens.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 623
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-10 12:29:33

like the ways of Kay-leigh and Amy-lee.....after round one,relax with drinks with some sexy teasing ,licking sucking ,muffing ....orgasms ...def a midnight round and most def a morning round
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: What happens.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-10 13:15:08

So I don't do over nights just because I have fears like I if I fall asleep I snore .... Or if I need to fart, like drool all these things .....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.