inbox me ur cv and salary you are looking at i might know of something
Kim
Kim - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 16:57:22

OMG...girl im not even trying to rain on ur parade but what uve just said is exactly what I'm going thru NOW..i know exactly what ure talking about and relate 100%..mina personally the excitement and desire I had before has almost dried up..I actually miss my 8-4:30 days,i miss the life I had before all this and the secrecy also has become a heavy burden

It's so refreshing to hear what uve just mentioned

All the best to u cupcake
Uve just comforted my thoughts
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 774
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 18:46:55

Thank you Ma'am, it looks like there's more of us in the same boat.

If only we can make it successfully in business and create opportunities for others, especially mothers ....... The sad thing about lies is you add one on top of the other and the guilt/fear of being found out keeps increasing.
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 775
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 18:51:35

Thank you so much to all who sent me messages. I didn't know that you guys care this much about us really, it's not like I think I already have a job but for people to send me their work email address with their real identity wow.

You gentlemen are very kind, thank you so much. I think I'm sorted now so we can officially close this threat.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-22 18:57:06

I could have in my Internet shop as an assistant with copies and etc. but I'll constantly be up in you all day so it won't help.
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-05-22 19:08:54

Lol, Zimba it's good to see that you have a sense of humour but I'm looking for a real salary which will enable me to fulfil my financial responsibilities.

If you are known to complain about girls rates what kind of a salary can one expect from you and unless your Internet cafe is like Postnet I take it you don't make much.

But it was a joke right and it did make me laugh, I appreciate your posts by the way. Have never seen your reviews but your comments are usually entertaining or annoying but most of them are entertaining hence I read them.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-22 19:32:26
Edited: 2017-05-22 20:04:03

This is a very interesting topic, and one which I have discussed at length with a number of people. I am of the opinion that there is a shelf life attached to being in the industry. Yes there are exceptions to this "rule", but then there are exceptions in all walks of life.

One of the reasons why this line of work is such a lure is that there is money immediately on your table. No need to wait for monthend to be paid. And you are your own boss, you make your own decisions. Yes some girls work at establishments, but the time issue is flexible, much more so than in a formal job.

The second reason is the quantum of income that you earn here as oppose to the formal job sector. There you will start off with a relatively modest salary, and through dedication and hard work the salary will go up theoretically, until at the end of your financial life you will be earning a fairly decent salary, with the usual perks of medical aid and pension funds thrown in.

The reverse is true in this industry, with the younger girls earning more, and as the years take their inevitable toll, the earning capacity will diminish, finally grinding to a halt. What then ?

Some ladies will tell their family and friends what they are doing for a living, but I want to bet that a large percentage will not disclose this. Being in this industry attracts a stigma, right or wrong, and maybe some shame thrown in as well. And turning around and telling mommy and daddy that their little daughter is not really working for Company A, but she is God forbid, a working girl.

I have this annoying habit of preaching to the ladies that I really think is not suited to this world. I see the worth in them and try and encourage them to be more than what they can be. I am not always successful, but one can but try.

That is why I am very happy that there are ladies that want to return to the formal working sector. I wasn't always sure that it was a priority for some, but I am really happy in my heart of hearts that there is a need for this. And what is equally great is the feedback that some guys are offering work. It shows that there is a lot of good in this world of us.

The transition from being a high earner to a fairly mediocre salary is a difficult transition, but with enough courage to take that first step and seeing it through, one can turn around and walk tall in society again. Stronger I believe, because you have seen the dark side.

I will always encourage ladies to try new things, concentrate on their hobbies and ambitions, with a view to leaving this world permanently. For I believe that this job is soul destrying, and that the longer you are in this world, the less soul you will have left to live the rest of your productive life.

See this as stepping stone, a very short journey into this dark side, with the ultimate aim of leaving this world and be the best that you can be. For I know that you can be the best. Just start believing it yourself.

This world is rife with the fucknuts of society (and I am putting myself there as well) , and mixing with them is not always the best thing. Stay strong, and when the opportunity to leave arrives, grab it with both hands.

Cheers

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-22 21:06:54

Looks like @I never learn, has actually learned! Well said old chap, well said!
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 09:38:33

@pieterd, boss, time to resurrect the Secret Skommel Society weekly meetings!

Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Looking for 8am-4pm job
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-23 09:43:14

Not hijacking this thread, just a thought.

Maybe punters can actually pool together job vacancies and put it out there for WGs who actually studied or has relevant work experience to apply?

Of course there must be mutual discretion as the lady's past in this industry and on the lady's part discretion as to who told her about the post or how she knows the boss.

Also, for punters with own businesses, who may have an opening that could be filled by an ex WG, absolute respect must apply and no "favours" should be sought in return from the lady. Neither ever bring up a lady's past in this biz.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.