Navigation
rudeblk
rudeblk - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jul 2015
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 18:55:23

On 2016-12-26 13:24:12 Stem said:
What kind of price tag would one be looking at?

I suppose this and the selection of ladies in attendance would be the primary factors to influence my decision.



Depends on venue, ladies and catering. Question I have is can we organize our own? And how many are interested?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 17:06:29
Edited: 2016-12-27 17:10:56

I would definitely attend a party like this. **thumbs up for the thread**

Is Non-Vanilla still around? I think she would be great at organising this.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-12-27 17:07:55
Edited: 2016-12-27 17:08:34

.............
Solartiger
Solartiger - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Nov 2016
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 20:11:26

I have been to parties like this in Europe. Normally the organizer rents a castle and provides catering and decoration. There were approximately 20 couples. Some were ordinary couples that are in the lifestyle of swinging/BDSM, some were punters with a wg.

You don't have to play with others, there are bracelets that signal your availability.

I hope I don't violate the policy of posting external links, but here is some information: www.xklusiv.com

You may find inspiration there. I understand that there are not so many castles in SA, but maybe a Bed and Breakfast with a nice garden and pool could host?

Good luck!
Stem
Stem - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2002
Posts to Date: 762
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-30 22:35:59

Bumped......
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jul 2013
Posts to Date: 629
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-31 05:46:25


Would Celeste's place in Edenvale be an option, perhaps?
Sorry, can't remember the name of her guesthouse.
la.bite.rouge
la.bite.rouge - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-31 07:44:53

On 2016-12-27 17:06:29 Shallow Hal said:
I would definitely attend a party like this. **thumbs up for the thread**

Is Non-Vanilla still around? I think she would be great at organising this.



Who is Non-Vanilla?

By the way, very interesting idea! I hope race won't be an issue....JUST THINKING OUT LOUD!
Stem
Stem - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2002
Posts to Date: 764
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-31 17:39:04

That venue would be perfect - been a long time since I have been there. Anyone know?
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-31 21:20:18

On 2016-12-24 17:10:38 Veronica Franco said:
Maybe Arizona should organize one for the end of Jan.

lovely idea
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Re: Eyes wide shut party?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-01-01 14:20:35

Would def be interested.. please post details or PM if one is organised.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.