Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 853
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-07 15:52:52

N4P
U are too kind to explain it in laymen's terms... LoL
Thanks... Appreciate it

Totally get this... I normally respond very quickly during the week days.
Weekends I work in Sandton, and pretty much answer enquiries up until 12pm

Weekdays Night time after 6... Is my kids' time.... And still I answer with a response of... Chat in the morning after giving a short quote of my rates and services.

But that's just me.... I only see a Max of 2 clients a day, so I can always be fresh and perky, to ensure happy clients.

Anyways, stay safe and happy sweetness

Kisses

M
TheMuff
TheMuff - Re: WhatsApp communication
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 15:54:48

Agree with the OP.

Proper comms via WhatsApp, keyword, proper, and even a little flirt, hooks me 99% of the time.

Some girls get it, some don't.

I just chuckle when I see their ads as "available now" yet they chose to ignore my WhatsApp

Just my 2c
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6736
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 16:27:30
Edited: 2024-05-07 16:30:26

On 2024-05-07 15:54:48 TheMuff said:

I just chuckle when I see their ads as "available now" yet they chose to ignore my WhatsApp

Just my 2c

I don't chuckle bra, more like cussing away because I wanna cum fuck and suck you and give you my money and you busy playing Candy Crush showing as available. Even worse when they showing as available now and popping online on WhatsApp but don't bother responding and you're thinking any minute now it will change to "typing" because they're actually on WhatsApp but it never happens till hours, days, or weeks later. Sometimes, they'll even send a Hi to your detailed enquiry and then disappear of the face of the earth and you're thinking they're thinking of the response but it only dawns on you 30 minutes later that they're gone fishing and not gonna reply to your enquiry anytime soon.

N4P
Parraman2
Parraman2 - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 16:50:53

There are some of the girls that if you send a a WhatsApp with some questions around their services, they will send just a "Hi" back, I do not even answer them anymore because I know that I am going to get bad and rush service from them. Some will even after awhile not receiving a answer back on their "Hi" response will send a bunch of question marks.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6737
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 17:01:30

On 2024-05-07 16:50:53 Parraman2 said:
There are some of the girls that if you send a a WhatsApp with some questions around their services, they will send just a "Hi" back, I do not even answer them anymore because I know that I am going to get bad and rush service from them. Some will even after awhile not receiving a answer back on their "Hi" response will send a bunch of question marks.

Same thing I'm talking about? Like your whole meticulously well thought out enquiry and questions didn't happen and like you didn't already tell them Hi AND ask them how they are with it. Can never understand that one yet it is so freaking common.

N4P
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos - Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-07 17:24:43

On 2024-05-07 13:58:14 Spike48 said:
This is a personal observation.
The ladies that I have gone and visited all had one thing in common, they actually took the time to communicate properly and even flirt a bit on WA. I've made decisions based on how you respond to me and One or two word answers just does not work for me. I don't mind waiting for an answer because you busy, but show a little interest in answering properly.
Just putting it out there, as they say, Use it, don't use it.

I fully agree, in my years of this industry ive come to realize that men has a super natural ability, they can sence even through a simple whatsapp message whether or not a lady is having a good or bad day just by the why they answer a message or the phone. So i always take the time to answer as much detail as possible
Vrik
Vrik - Re: WhatsApp communication
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2416
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-07 18:14:45

BTW you also get a lot of SPs replying to your request for info with "Hi".
Then you need to say "Hi" again, and then they send the info.
Seems they want to make sure, they not chatting to a robot...
LoL

A bit annoying, but ok, at least they respond.
Problem is that sometimes by the time they respond (as they might be busy), i have already switched off my punting phone. So when i put on my phone again, i need to do "Hi" again. And then eventually i may get a reply...

J_J
J_J - Re: WhatsApp communication
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 06:49:20

"Hi"

It's a normal standard greeting. Appropriate response: 'Hi'

Or Hi with a leading question (how can I help you). Especially if the guy is new, he may need to be led.

---

What I find strange, when ladies reach out to me, it often starts with a 'Hi'. Well it shouldn't be strange, that's normal. But strange because she and many others complain about guys starting with just a 'Hi'
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6913
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 07:06:46

Lol.. the old hi and hi topic.;)

Never gonna change everyone deals with it differently.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: WhatsApp communication
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10996
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 09:09:26

I LOVE whatsapp.

Even the simple hi!

But when it starts getting into sex texting then to take a step back and remind one payment might be due....GRIN.

Keep the flirting coming my way....please!

Just remember that fine line of when it is just enough and then too much....add then simply...time wasting.

There is always time even when the day is full...an apology why I haven't responded immediately and 'a' for away it is!!!!

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.