Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9755
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 15:59:02

That's was then everyone will great their own golden yrs what was good for us will be good for others when your golden yrs occur.
Gwede1980
Gwede1980 - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 16:25:27
Edited: 2024-04-06 16:32:55

To be honest the ladies were good WG's and dating in general especially the ebony ladies, the whole problem of entitlement, sky rocketing prices and stinking attitudes started when the some West African brothers which I'm not gonna mention exactly they know themselves started flocking in joburg specifically throwing huge amounts of cash to this ladies to sleep with them some even goes to such extends were they even buy this ladies cars rent them expensive apartments most of this ladies were spoilt by this, it started to spread to all walks of interactions with beautiful woman, most of them started feeling entitled to expensive rates and 30k girlfriend allowances, some not all I feel they are rejects from that kind of treatment bringing their frustrations on this site resulting in poor service. G.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-04-06 17:18:17

It was waaay before my time but I remember seeing a certain place called jungle cats in Benoni town.

As kids we loved the thrill of prank calling them.
We found their phone number in the yellow pages and part of our highlight was to see which one of us could finesse our way into them thinking we actually punters.

But half the time the conversation was more like "hey baby, i want to fuck"....
And we'd hang up giggling like the dumbasses we were.

I'm curious to know if anyone here had ever used their services. What ever actually happened there?
Americangreg
Americangreg - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 20:48:24

Every era will think theirs is the age that was golden. I would tend to agree with mojompower, however, that 2000 - 2010 was the best in many respects. The end of the classified ads in the newspaper, the start of the widespread digital age and all that comes with that. During those years there were many houses opening up and offering really good value for the punters. I can think of 4 or 5 in Cape Town and more than a dozen in JHB. Consolidation and the survival of the fittest has reduced that to 1 in Cape Town and a handful of the originals in JHB. During those years there was another website, now long defunct, SApunter, where much of the same topics were discussed as on today's ESA forums. There were some notable anonymous characters back then - Johan 2000 who splashed money around and had a good time, Carl Blake who perfected the Gonzo type of journalistic review, and Lickalotofpoes who told it like it was. The industry back in this era seemed more fun and playful instead of so transactional as others have pointed out. But R600 back then or R6k now, men will always be mongerers and will always pay whatever is asked from a pretty girl that fits their fantasy. Well done to ESA for sticking it out and staying on top with a very consistent product and service over the years since 2000
Squirt69
Squirt69 - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 22:03:18

@Fly by Nite
You are spot on!! The 90s was the best times!
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 23:15:08

On 2024-04-06 17:18:17 Dicksauce said:
It was waaay before my time but I remember seeing a certain place called jungle cats in Benoni town.

As kids we loved the thrill of prank calling them.
We found their phone number in the yellow pages and part of our highlight was to see which one of us could finesse our way into them thinking we actually punters.

But half the time the conversation was more like "hey baby, i want to fuck"....
And we'd hang up giggling like the dumbasses we were.

I'm curious to know if anyone here had ever used their services. What ever actually happened there?

I actually knew the owner Lady. Can't remember what happened but she ended up working at a club in Primrose as a wg.
JohnT
JohnT - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 04:08:54

I recall there were fewer WG's but one had a choice of really very hot top class ladies with fantastic attitudes , the punting community was a lot smaller, the prices were fantastic, the service was top notch , the venues were great and it was a safe and friendly community and we did not have scammers to deal with.
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 654
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 05:13:32

I remember those ads in the back of newspapers. Dialling a number that peeked your interest was such a thrill.It was an experience from start to finish. Those amazing clubs in Hillbrow was just my cup of tea. I met some amazing ladies during those punting years.It was like going on a date. You smarten yourself up, drive into town(yes it was safe to park your car outside). Once inside the music, cigarette smell and liquor flowing with a beautiful lady next to you made it all worthwhile.There used to be a few ladies on this site (early days of ESA)created an experience for us punters, it was natural for them to do so and us punters enjoyed the hour or few hours spent with each.I miss those days.There used to be a WG ( let's say her name began with "V" provided the ultimate experience for us punters. I guess those are very far in between in today's times where everything has become so easily accessible and fast paced. It's not fun punting any longer. The thrill, having that adrenaline rush of going to a punt needs to come back. Maybe that's why many punters stopped punting. For me it's finding that elusive unicorn and sticking with her. Happy punting all.
rolex
rolex - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 08:28:09

The newspapers were the only way of advertising, what was advertised is what you got.The description was pretty much what you got, not like nowadays. With all the technology and you get someone nowhere near as good as the pictures.
Women made an effort to offer great service, now its all about the money and service is a a hit and miss.
Miss those days so much.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How was the Golden Years of Punting??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-04-07 08:57:27
Edited: 2024-04-07 09:02:43

Early 2000's, before the 2008 economic crash. What stands out for me is rates were straightforward with no add on costs, massage was massage only and FH was FH. Girls rarely straddled the two. There wasn't this confusion about who offers what and at what price because it was quite clear. Now it's clear as mud. It was also a golden age for the ladies, girls easily saw up to 10 guys or some even more per day. Prices were in the sweet spot. Guys rarely complained. Business was booming.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.