Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-27 17:58:10

Now THATS a review N4P!

details and details...not informationless reviews about "a wonderful girl"...a "good experience"..."will surely revisit"

Kudo's bro!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-05-05 05:22:25

Great Service, Fun to be with,love the time I spent with her, I've had a few asian ladies prior to visiting her,she is outstanding, so much that I had 2 consecutive visits with her, that tells you something totally awesome! If you being taken to 7th heaven and more or cloud 9 which ever superlatives that comes to mind, she did. Most importantly she made me laugh and just being with her is so relaxing, you could become addicted!
Pepster1
Pepster1 - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-07 22:12:38

Name: Annie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Full Profile: [View Annie's Full Profile]

Went to Annie as was drawn to her and punter reviews in Gallo Manor. Clean venue with parking using a tight squeeze access to park at the back which to be careful not to scratch your car. Annie speaks limited English, better than I expected with limited use of the translator app.
She has silky skin probably in her 30s. She asked if wanted to start with a massage which I declined and rather start with french tongue kissing and boom boom. Dined at her shaved v was tasty and clean. She gets very horny and turns into a demon in bed, one of the best lovers I have had on esa, a passionate lover likes to kiss all over and using her tongue. She moans and uses those virginal muscles not many I've experienced. She loves sucking and gives awesome owo bjs with balls licking. She is not coded and offers multiple rounds. friendly personality and easy to get along with passionate french tongue kissing. She does try very hard to impress and makes sure you have a good time. My only regret if I met her in her 20s.

Overall:
She is awesome as enjoys giving long owo bjs and servicing in multiple positions with no limits on rounds and gets you hard again.
One of best wgs on esa genuinely loves sex and could use her skills to teach women how to treat a man greatly in bed.Thanks my Pattaya girl.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-05-13 17:40:16

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
One Word- Excellent, I have posted 2 reviews, value for money, agree with most of the other reviews she is insatiable!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Mishash built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-16 11:02:41

Annie..Spicy Thai Babe

Ok so April/May has been cold and rainy up here in Jozi, and

Lots of new ladies advertising, after much deliberation I decided that I would try out the Thai Venue in Sandton...Annie's profile and reviews peaked my interest. 

100% real babe aswell from the reviews...so decided to try her out.

Annie is very petite and lithe, wearing a nice little number i could see she was well toned and those legs...yum- perfectly sculpted. English aint her strong point but I managed to communicate with the basic thai that I know.

The dress came off, nice cute ass and perky A cup tits, she then started prepping for the massage, as I was quite randy and my previous sessions to date were massages, I told her, no massage- boom boom time!

She gave a wicked little grin- no translation required. She embraced me and gave me some sweet pecks, her hands moving from my shoulders to my pecs...down my waist to my now rock hard member...

We then moved to the bed where she literally blew me away...definitely gives cock worship a whole new meaning. I have not had a blow like that in a while...

Rest of the session was better than i could have imagined..this lady is super clean, tastes delicious, can take a pounding plus really gets into it.

She definitely has moved up into the top 3 thai babes rankings in Jozi imho.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-09 06:45:10

I do agree with other previews, I think she is older than advertised but honestly, she is very beautiful, stunning and alot of fun. Not as petite as I normally like but she more than makes up for it in personality and attitude in the bedroom.

Language is a bit of barrier but with some gestures and translator app, it's easy to get what you want.

Session was great, loved doggy, spread her cheeks open to reveal a divine pussy to dine on. She enjoys that given how hard she pushed back. She is engaging, makes the right noises.

Should book her for 2 hours, overnight even.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

kevman
kevman - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-13 16:39:51

Fresh crisp towels, shower on arrival and exit.
Bottled water.

What you cannot see in the photos, her eyes are lively. She is very excited, laughing, happy to be there.

She is much more petite than her recent photos suggest. The pink set shows her best.

She is a total fire cracker. She was all over me, licking, sucking, kissing, exploring. And I knew that is why you shower before hand and wash everywhere. Then you get service like this.

She herself was clean and tasty as well.

We had a blast.

After the exit shower, she still wanted to kiss and feel me up, absolutely great to feel wanted.

Returning as soon as I can.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JacoSmith
JacoSmith - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-23 16:16:59

Today was my 3rd with Annie it just keeps getting better everytime

Out of all the current girls there she is my favorite.

She has one amazingly tight and good looking body this girl and she's also tight somewhere else if you know what I mean

Today she really took charge. Not sure if it was because it was my 3rd time with her or what but hell she had me sit on bed while she went on her knees and gave an amazing owo bj

She then had me lay on the bed while she continued diwn there and boy does she go for it and get into it

This girl REALLY gets into all actually gives the impression that she is enjoying it.

She will french toung kiss you without you even hinting at a kiss haha. Was wowza

During the deed she also really gets into it.

She will do multiple rounds but today I could only do one. She drained me dry today lol

I noticed all the rooms now have big gas heaters in them which is great for cold days. The venue is very neat, clean and professional

ONLY problem with this venue is if your driving a big or long car.

Most punters park at the back but its a really tight squeez to drive around the house to the back so I highly recommend going with a smallish car if you can.

The venue is in a gated community but they just let you in and out by the boom gates if you approuch the booms, no issues

I'd deff recommend this bomshell

The other girls at the venue currently are meh, they aren't bad but they are mostly 1 time things I'd say.

Annie is one you'll want to go back to repeatedly.

The girls do change from time to time at this venue though I've noticed so its probably a venue worth keeping an eye on

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Butch43
Butch43 - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-08 07:57:55

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Venue:A house that is clean,private and safe,to go park at the back is a little hard,the path is narrow-4 stars

Pricing:Excellent, 5 stars

Rooms: They are good,heater,low-lighting,nice showers and towels and all that-4 stars

Appearance of Lady: She dresses in sexy underwears/lingeriè or nice tight dress with heels.Her make up is on,she smells good and looks hot, she is friendly and hugs you like she knows you from before,best feeling-5 stars

Sexual Performance :Annie is enthusiastic and interacting with me,lot of foreplay,intense kissing ,eye contact when oralling me and fucking as if she is also liking me,so good,best best lover,except she speaks less English than me,but still the booking was great despite that-5 stars

Overall verdict:Best Asian lover for me us this girl,and a very good price too,she kisses me well and worship my cock,what more could a man want in a booking?
As we say back home, 100% total timepass-5 stars.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Butch43 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6294
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-20 22:18:17

Another great session with Annie.

Adding to my previous reviews, I've had a couple of shitty bookings recently with other wgs which almost put me off punting. Annie put an end to that and restored my faith in punting. Seeing her again was like seeing a long distance girlfriend after months of being apart. The passion, intensity, and excitement was way more than the numerous previous sessions.

I got to experience her cock worship the entire hour this time where usually we take a shower break after the first round. This time she cleaned me up with wet wipes, cuddled a bit and soon went to work on my cock again until the hour was up. This girls petite soft smooth body was heaven in my hands. She just feels so awesome and that sexy tight little ass and tits make it all the more better.

She seems to have picked up some skills over the months working here so her BJ game as good as it was, has improved quite a bit. Hell, her pussy felt so good, I could barely last 30 minutes in her and had to break it up eating her out and fingering her etc to make it last. And that pussy was delicious as always and she comes like a tornado. This time I held her down and kept eating her out until she had to scream even louder than she normally does to get me to stop. Pure bliss.

She rode me with a lot more control and technic this time we're previously she would basically fuck the shit out of me so maybe a bit more PSE and this was leaning in a bit more to GFE. I then went to eat her out and followed by missionary which was so freaking hot kissing her passionately and deeply and sucking and playing with those amazing tits while sliding in and out of her tight wet hot pussy. I actually said "it feels TOO good", and just like that, I came and it was spectacular. She cleaned me up and we spent a little while cuddling before she went down to start sucking my cock and balls again until the end of my session.

This babe is truly a gem.

Need4Passion

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.