Navigation
Big Mac
Big Mac - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Aug 2006
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 11:51:41

Now you see it would depend on how much money she makes and would be it be enough for me to retire and play more golf, if the answer is yes then of course i would marry a working girl
Big Mac
johan200
johan200 - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Nov 2004
Posts to Date: 1620
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 22:30:10
Edited: 2008-03-25 23:14:20

Scandal wrote: ''So in view of all said.. THe question is... Will a wg want to marry a punter????''

And Veronica answered it kind of... Many Wg's I've encountered said they won't get married, simply because of what they've learnt about men while in this biz...(not even mentioning going out with punters). A very popular Pta girl from days past got out of the biz with a punter boyfriend.... but little did she know he was still paying to fuck a WG Garry & I referred to as 'real name L' LOL!!

I remember a young brunette who was working from that old Leyd Str spot in Pta, who said since she came into the biz, she doubts she even wants a boyfriend!! I also remember Donna from Pta East once told me all men are pigs, since 80% of the men visiting her were married, and she took offense to that.

Personally, I've had some weird relationships with WGs and ex-WGs before, and the problem is that they are always suspicious that you are still fucking around, which of course I was, but always denied to make them feel good. I guess you really have to be staunchly religious to not cheat and pay for sex.

As for Clits' dream of 'open relationships' very difficult but can happen... if you dream hard enough.
Bjorn
Bjorn - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-26 01:00:34

The wg I would consider marrying I think are good looking, will no5 struggle to get a husband if they wanted one, will be able to get as much casual sex as they wished, are fond of lots of sex, like the adventure that goes with being a wg and more importantly love the money.

So how can I compete with all of that, only by being rich enougyt to interest her.

By this will not necessary result in
lots of sex for me and it will not stop her screwing around.

So marry the ministers daughter who can cook and iron, and spend your spare cash on a good wg.

I suppose there are wgs who are do what they do because they desperate and will become good wives, but do you need the baggage.
Bjorn
Bjorn - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-26 01:02:38

The wg I would consider marrying I think are good looking, will no5 struggle to get a husband if they wanted one, will be able to get as much casual sex as they wished, are fond of lots of sex, like the adventure that goes with being a wg and more importantly love the money.

So how can I compete with all of that, only by being rich enougyt to interest her.

By this will not necessary result in
lots of sex for me and it will not stop her screwing around.

So marry the ministers daughter who can cook and iron, and spend your spare cash on a good wg.

I suppose there are wgs who are do what they do because they desperate and will become good wives, but do you need the baggage.
elquestra
elquestra - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 372
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-26 08:52:14

My apologies to all, especially Ari, who I have a lot of respect for, that previous response on this thread was not put in by me, zamodels impersonated me using my password!

I have explained on another thread.

El
[deleted]
[deleted] - Comment removed - !!!!!!!!
Comment removed - !!!!!!!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2008-03-26 10:11:26
Edited: 2010-03-16 12:11:58

Capie
Capie - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Mar 2007
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-26 12:16:53

A very controversial topic and can/will be debated forever ...

Just as WG's think of what they do as 'just a job' ... so do we punters think of what we do as 'just having fun'! The difference between punters and WG's ... Is there any difference?

I say ... depends on the individuals ... and a debate with no answer to suit all ...

Have fun! ;)
clitsntits
clitsntits - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
12 Dec 2002
Posts to Date: 636
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-26 12:23:13
Edited: 2008-03-26 12:28:42

Yeah..... J-man and others... I am not so sure about the concept of an ''open relationship'' being such a dream these days.... dunno.... this is just my perception.... may be totally wrong....

But this perception comes from observations made of young people in more.... how shall I term it... ''progressive'' societies.... the younger crowd in Jhb and CT are far more ''progressive'' about sex and experimentation (despite the aids threat… as long as it is safe…) in my view than is Pta for instance.... as are certain societies in places such as New York and LA etc as opposed to the more conservative mid-west and southern towns of the States....

I watched a documentary on dolphins once and the statement was made:- ''that dolphins and humans as the most advanced beings on the planet are the only mammals that have sex for recreational purposes''... as opposed to strictly reproductive purposes....

I perceive that amongst the younger generation especially these days things are changing and sex is seen as being something to enjoy amongst friends.... before you commit yourself to someone and have a family...

My theory is that this attitude towards a common enjoyment of sex... will carry over into the older generations as a result.... and eventually become the norm... !!!!

I mean.... sex is a normal daily essential and enjoyable functional requirement of the human body... as drinking and eating is.... (pissing and shitting are too but less enjoyable..... to some.... ;) )

And therefore why should it not become an enjoyable social occasion as drinking with your buddies is, or eating out in a crowd or whatever.... All 3 are in fact beginning to be combined into enjoyable occurrences,.... i.e. swingers parties, couples enjoying each other’s company and bodies etc ...

(Even pissing and shitting are done ''socially'' to a certain extent ... gents urinals..... ;);))

Contraversial... !!! .... Possibly, yes at this stage of the race, .... but will become more prevalent as can be seen happening in more open urban societies such as the USA and certain European cities.... even in the East I believe they are a lot more tolerant of sexual socializing as it were...

I mean once you commit more seriously to one another to form a family... I believe couples will place the responsibility of staying as it were ''faithful'' to one another more based on the responsibility of bring the kids up correctly. Very prevalent in the past, and still today, even with the revised enlightened divorce laws these days, couples committed to each other on the basis of sex and infatuation rather than on the other far more important aspects of parenting...

Obviously religion also plays a huge role in people's attitudes regarding this concept... but there are some religions that are much more tolerant of it, albeit that they are in the minority... But even the more progressive Christian religions are changing... Acceptance of gays being an example etc, etc...

Damn-it !!!! Nou genoeg vokkon kak geskryf.... Back to the grind... *curse*...!!!!

Would be interesting to hear some of the girls input on this ....!! ;) ;)

Girls ??..... let us know whether you think I am talking total and absolute bullshit or not.... !!!!

;) Clits
BigCraig
BigCraig - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2008
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-27 16:29:18

I dont think there is much wrong with marrying a wg ? most guys marry chicks that have been pomped by a good couple of blokes already anyway. The big issue is if she intends carrying on with her career after the wedding or not . I cant see it working if a wg is married and carries on working , or am i missing something .
andycon11
andycon11 - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-28 12:50:29

MMM INTERESTING TOPIC AND POINTS MADE ABOVE ARE ALL VALID. AS V SAYS IT MAY GET COMPLICATED ALONG THE WAY AGREED,DEPENDING ON THE MIND SET. MIND SETS ALSO CHANGE OVER TIME SO ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT.
HOWEVER THINGS ALSO CHANGE IN MONOGOMOUS RELATIONSHIPS TOO SO THE RISK OF HASSLES ALONG THE WAY IS RELATIVELY EQUAL IF ONE MARRIED A WG.

SOMETIMES SEX DIMINISHES IN A RELATIONSHIP AND WORSE STILL IS WHEN THAT HAPPENS BY ONE PARTNER IN A RELATIONSHIP.

SO WHILE V UCORRECT IN SAYING YOU WOULD LIKE A MAN EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOURSELF IN MARRIAGE,SOMETIMES ITS NOT THE DUDE THATS AT FAULT WHEN DEPRIVED OF NOOKIE.IT DOESNT NESESSARILY MEAN THAT THE MAN IS ALSO AN IDIOT FOR PUNTING OR DOESNT LOVE HIS WIFE ETC.

ALSO SOMETIMES A PUNTER JUST CRAVES SEX WHICH CANT BE GOT FROM THE MARRIAGE.

I WOULD LOVE A PRIVATE SWINGERS CLUB OR A FEW FUCK BUDDIES FOR THE LONG TERM. WOULD THAT MEAN I WOULD NEED TO HAVE MY WIFE PRESENT AT EVERY SESSION?

IN MY CURRENT MIND SET I WOULD MARRY A WG.

INTERESTING TOPIC ARIZ, YOU SO HOT AS IT IS U ARE DIFFICULT TO RESIST I THINK.
AS FOR V I WOULD MARRY U TOO

REGARDS ,ANDY

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.