Navigation
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1185
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 19:33:11

I used to have a huge appitite when I was younger.....
Used to book 2 to 3 ladies a day.
Not everyday, once a week a would do that.

Those days are gone my friend, lol
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10611
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 19:45:08

I have a regular who can visit like 3 or 4 ladies a day:))

His a true whore
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3453
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:23:15

On 2021-04-20 18:41:57 Justladat said:
On 2021-04-20 18:25:11 Vrik said: Book an hour with both, but let them overlap for 30min double....
Great fun!

That's a new spin on a 2 for 1 special. Pay for two hours and only get one haha.

Great idea though. It could only be fun.



He'll get 1.5 hours
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3454
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:27:07

On 2021-04-20 19:33:11 Greyfox said:
I used to have a huge appitite when I was younger.....
Used to book 2 to 3 ladies a day.
Not everyday, once a week a would do that.

Those days are gone my friend, lol



I miss the younger days. Could see 4 chicks in a weekend day, not wgs, and do each of them 3-4 times. Think I used up all my vigour in those years. Now it's typically a 24 hour recovery period with some odd exceptions.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3455
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 20:28:37

On 2021-04-20 18:03:36 martinm said:
Have done 5 x 1 hour bookings with different ladies on same day. Was lots of fun.



Are you guys taking anything to be able to do this?

I had to take Kamagra oral jelly to keep up with a nymphomaniac I had but that was still like 6 times in a day, not twice in an hour although she did what it that often.
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2016
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 22:07:41

I once went to a club in Auckland Park and was very horny. I booked a lady and afterwards ahead a drink at the bar. One guy dropped R500 on the floor and did not notice. I calmly picked up the money and went for another booking with a different lady.
I had a lovely time at someone else expense.
Guess it wy on the house. Lol.
Upforit
Upforit - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
29 May 2013
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 22:28:40

Once

Went to a popular wg and well lets just say a major let down.
Did not even blow my load.....
Went somewhere else and blew my load.
Happy days.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1187
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 06:35:49

On 2021-04-20 20:28:37 Need4Passion said:


Are you guys taking anything to be able to do this?



I've never taken anything, except for weed here and there.
Tip. Dont mix weed and alcohol, its disastrous, lol.

Weed on it's own with 3 open minded ladies is just heaven.

Red wine gives me super powers, I can fuck for hours.
Crave
Crave - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2294
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 08:19:57

On 2021-04-20 18:29:59 Bobbie... said:
I had a similar problem back in the day. Couldn't make up my mind about which MG to visit. So on a Friday I made a booking with the one, then dropped by a pub to watch the game and ended the afternoon with a visit to the other one.

I'd say it was a good start to the weekend



What "game"was on on a Friday early afternoon?
muffhood2
muffhood2 - Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Re: Seeing 2 wg or mg same day
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 11:59:43

Only in my youth was I horny enough and capable of visiting 2 Mg's in one day; now the recovery period is waaaayyyy longer.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.