Navigation
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Massage over FH
Re: Massage over FH
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 400
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:57:38

I find a proper sensual massage more satisfying than FH if the lady is skilled in the fine art of massage. I'm more than happy to pay equivalent rates ;)
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Massage over FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 19:58:03

I just wrote this helluva long reply and pressed something and swoosh all gone.

I shall not even try again.

I agree with Nadia. We sell time :)

Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:01:19

On 2021-03-29 19:54:13 Rhaegal said:
Agree Lesley, it comes down to client preference. There is a market for everyone. I love the sensual massage experience equally as a FH experience. For me both are very different and I don't mind paying the same price for an excellent sensual massage. It all depends what I'm in the mood for. If I want FH, I actually don't want a sensual massage because the build up is so intense I often end up shooting my load quickly. If I came for FH I want a different sequence of events, a nice blow, muff, different positions, etc. If I'm in the mood to just relax and float off on a cloud I want a nice massage from a lady who knows what she's doing. Both treatments carry the same weight for me. It's rare that you get a lady that puts equal effort into both, but you do get those ladies too ;).

Haha. Sometimes these hide in plain sight.

Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 259
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:07:14

On 2021-03-29 19:57:38 iloveagoodshag said:
I find a proper sensual massage more satisfying than FH if the lady is skilled in the fine art of massage. I'm more than happy to pay equivalent rates ;)

This is good to know :)
Liza
Liza - Re: Massage over FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:10:01

I do offer xxx amount time for Rxxxx. You decide what you want. A massage , full house, one round, two rounds, dressup, roleplay , age play, pegging, rimming, prostate play, body to body, just chit chatting like I had twice with one punter(dressed in sheer stockings and high heels nothing more paid, talk for an hour, left), lapdancing, receiving golden shower, playing with my feet only, then cum on it.. Me kicking him in his balls till my feet are blood red, whatever. I sell time. ALL inclusive in my hour tarrif. NO extra charge for this or that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Massage over FH
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:26:06

On 2021-03-29 20:10:01 Liza said:
I do offer xxx amount time for Rxxxx. You decide what you want. A massage , full house, one round, two rounds, dressup, roleplay , age play, pegging, rimming, prostate play, body to body, just chit chatting like I had twice with one punter(dressed in sheer stockings and high heels nothing more paid, talk for an hour, left), lapdancing, receiving golden shower, playing with my feet only, then cum on it.. Me kicking him in his balls till my feet are blood red, whatever. I sell time. ALL inclusive in my hour tarrif. NO extra charge for this or that.

Yep, whether you're going for a rectal exam at the doctor or you have a rash you want checked out the rate is the same per appointment.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:28:57

On 2021-03-29 20:01:19 Lesley said:
Haha. Sometimes these hide in plain sight.

If you know you know :).
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:44:00

On 2021-03-29 19:58:03 Lesley said:
I just wrote this helluva long reply and pressed something and swoosh all gone.

I've heard this over and over again and I think it's nonsense. If you were selling time, there wouldn't be a cost for extras. There wouldn't be "cum once policies". You're selling acts and it's justifiable for punters to expect higher or lower rates depending on the level of intimacy and potential risk/discomfort that comes with the act.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Massage over FH
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3818
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 20:51:59

I have had some clients enquiring about my services and when I tell them what I offer then they will be like, "ok but I am not into FH how about just the massage, what will that cost me?" Then I think to myself, are you trying for some kind of lower rate here?

I do offer a soft, sensual massage some just don't want it others do enjoy the build up to the session
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-29 21:40:48

On 2021-03-29 20:44:00 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-03-29 19:58:03 Lesley said: I just wrote this helluva long reply and pressed something and swoosh all gone.

I've heard this over and over again and I think it's nonsense. If you were selling time, there wouldn't be a cost for extras. There wouldn't be "cum once policies". You're selling acts and it's justifiable for punters to expect higher or lower rates depending on the level of intimacy and potential risk/discomfort that comes with the act.

There is a lot if merit to your argument as well modnarmodnar. The ladies are not doing themselves or their fellow service providers any favors by having entirely different price structures for the same amount if time. 60 minutes is 60 minutes, but some 60 minutes come at a higher price than others. So although some ladies sell time, others definitely do sell services.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.