Navigation
Vanessa Moabi
Vanessa Moabi - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 10:08:08

Interesting post.. Which story to tell. The guy that prayed for 30 mins. Or that one that would want to remove a condom everytime we do doggy style. Or the punter that over stay even when you told him 3 times that his time is up. Or the guy who is so high that keeps asking what's behind the curtains. Or the one that revised payment after making you work so hard.. Or the classic calls of "I have 150"..

Who has it hard? This girls are shy
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 10:43:59

The girl who had to hide on the balcony while she was high on pot because the client's wife came back home =D
Vanessa Moabi
Vanessa Moabi - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 10:46:18

Lol.. I feel that girl's pain.. lol
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 11:07:13

She was (what I thought was a real screamer) she wailed and moaned. I was convinced I was really hitting her buttons, in the the throes of passion...
then the evidence revealed itself.
A little dog has entered the room via the low open window and was biting her foot.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Gold Member
Joined:
12 May 2020
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 15:22:53

Drove to a guest house I had been to once. Got there, gate was opened, I parked and walked to the room. On my way I saw a guy sitting outside minding his own.

When I get to the door the lady looks at me through the glass door and says "this doesn't feel right. I'm sorry please go"

This puzzled me but I left. Called her to ask her to open the gate and she didn't answer first time but answered second time. I had already withdrawn the money so I called another girl near by and all went well. Strange things.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 874
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-03 17:39:45

On 2020-10-03 11:07:13 Georgebendsit said:
She was (what I thought was a real screamer) she wailed and moaned. I was convinced I was really hitting her buttons, in the the throes of passion...
then the evidence revealed itself.
A little dog has entered the room via the low open window and was biting her foot.



Fuck ... that's funny !!!
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1480
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 20:55:54

The little dog story kinda reminds me of a time when I went to a client's house.... we were trying to do it on the floor in his lounge but his dog kept on trying to hump him from behind.... so we had to take it to the bedroom.

@CatEater yikes :-(
Miss Sparkles
Miss Sparkles - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Jan 2018
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 21:32:49

that got me thinking.l once went for an all nighter at a punter' s house .He had a dog so after dinner,drinks and shower it was time to do the deed .The dog jumped on me and bite my leg whilst l was giving the guy a bj and he was moaning enjoying so l guess the dog thought I was hurting him
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-03 21:50:11

On 2020-10-03 21:32:49 Miss Sparkles said:
that got me thinking.l once went for an all nighter at a punter' s house .He had a dog so after dinner,drinks and shower it was time to do the deed .The dog jumped on me and bite my leg whilst l was giving the guy a bj and he was moaning enjoying so l guess the dog thought I was hurting him




Hahaha this reminds me of past,there was a time when I had visited my ancestor in Nelspruit.his dogs got jealous of me and tried to bite me,and then same thing happened with a client it was just after my car accident.where a client offered to spoil me to make me feel better,and it was 3 months without sex.so I was too horny and I was screaming too loud which caused the dogs to break his glass doors hahaha.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Re: Who's REALLY having it bad...
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-04 08:43:51

dogs are the best...funny how they'd low-key attack their owner to protect a stranger. I've seen it.. so cute!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.