Navigation
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Wednesday blow...
Re: Wednesday blow...
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 17:39:10

On 2020-09-30 17:37:03 Lightsaber101 said:
If Cape Town is on the list, then KzN should also be on the list!



And maybe the Eastern Cape somewhere in between
Miami ( The Original )
Miami ( The Original ) - Re: Wednesday blow...
Re: Wednesday blow...
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 18:59:54

Awww how can a girl say no to you guys...

I am definitely working on my list to travel to a bit..

For know it's local Boksburg, Pretoria and Edenvale

But...

December I'm heading for Durban

And I promise toe add cape Town and surrounding places as well as soon as I can

Xoxo
You guys rock my world!!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Wednesday blow...
Re: Wednesday blow...
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10329
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 09:42:22

Wish it was Wednesday today ;)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Wednesday blow...
Re: Wednesday blow...
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7177
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 10:23:23

I just wish I was "IN Miami"...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.