Kooni
Kooni - Re: Help those in need
Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 968
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:11:12

On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said:
On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong

I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?

Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?

Punting is a luxury. You either can afford it or not, no freebies, or extended pay plans should be requested.

Food, is a neccesity, so either help, and not respect any favours in return, or din't help and save your money for a rainy day.

Just remember one thing, "Charity starts at home"

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2007
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:13:15

Very very wise words
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 977
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:18:53

On 2020-03-23 12:13:15 Tegwane said:

Very very wise words

Amen Mr T
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:50:05

Told you before end of week we would see people exchanging groceries for sex. Men can be so predictable.
bals
bals - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 12:52:08

On 2020-03-23 12:11:12 Kooni said:
On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said: On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong

I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?

Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?

Punting is a luxury. You either can afford it or not, no freebies, or extended pay plans should be requested.

Food, is a neccesity, so either help, and not respect any favours in return, or din't help and save your money for a rainy day.

Good point well put my sir I retract lol
Liza
Liza - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:09:47

On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said:
On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong

20 Years in this industry and NEVER had a client that had cash flow problems. If he couldn't affort the tarrrif, they just didn't come or even went to a SP that's ask far less than me. Let me say that they didn't give him bad service. I followed up, ask him how his visit was, and mostly, very positive feedback. I would never know if he's honest or not. When I was working independently, I did stay longer than the booking was, or he stayed longer. At no charge. It all depends on on the relationship you have with your client.

But if you feel you want to make a difference and help someone in any way, DON'T DO IT WITH ANY EXPECTATIONS OF GETTING SOMETHING IN RETURN! THAT'S NOT PAY IT FORWARD!That's you try to have the upperhand, while this lady has no choice but to accept whatever your demands are. Cos she's desperate!
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:20:58

@Jynx24
Please explain your irrelevant sarcastic comment, if you please. How is it rich coming from a wg? This is our livelihood! Beside that, visiting a wg for free is not the same as people helping others. You have two hands, don't you? Your comment insinuates we aren't willing to help out our fellow citizens with a freebie or discount. I find it laughable!
undercoverpta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 979
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:27:20

On 2020-03-23 12:50:05 Papillon said:
Told you before end of week we would see people exchanging groceries for sex. Men can be so predictable.

Yes but first for booz and cigarettes.Even though I stopped smoking 20 years ago,I stocked up on several cartons of fags for trading purposes.
undercoverpta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 980
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:40:38

@Liza under present circumstances I do not feel an urge to help out SPs who a couple of weeks ago were making more money than 80% of the clients who booked them.

Any lady who has been in business for a while should have accumulated some savings. Where I agree with you is that if you really want to help someone like close family or friends make it a gift with no strings attached.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9335
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 13:46:05

On 2020-03-23 12:11:12 Kooni said:

Absolutely agree .. charity does indeed starts at home ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.