Navigation
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:19:04

@badboy demand she concent to a drug test and or drug search of her home. People who act irrationally like this usually are using something and believe me its usually the ones you don't expect it from.

If they do find narcotics it hives you a stronger case already. Even of someone else used it in her house and the dogs pick it up shes in shit.

What I dont understand is why she will turn on you if you're a regular unless there's something seriously wrong or something else going on.

Either way report her to esa and on the sites you know she advertises from just in case she does this to someone else.

I hope for your sake that it works out. Call me biased but NO man will openly beg for help if he hasn't done anything wrong.

Best of luck babe
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:19:50

Mind my spell errors ... brain works faster than my hands
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:19:59

You should "out" her too, to save other punter's the hassle.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:24:39

Question...Did they specify a ladies name?

They were very vague with me and then got very threatening when I asked questions.
Bad boy1976
Bad boy1976 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:24:40

I will certainly be contacting ESA first thing tomorrow morning. Her profile is no longer on esa but I'm sure they will be able to assist with the details if requested by the court. What a $):&: mess, you can imagine trying to keep this away from work and family
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 566
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:28:43

I know this is easy to say, but try not over think it.. you wont sleep.

Look for things that count in your favor. Things you can use to defend yourself. Make a list.

Go calmly to the cops tomorrow and who knows maybe it's all bullshit and people trying to get money out of you.

It's a stupid world we live in and money makes monsters out of Angel's babe. HUGS
Bad boy1976
Bad boy1976 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:31:35

They were very vague with the details, the only information provided was the day and date I saw her and the time. They would not give me her details or the name of the person opening the case. I did however see her on the date and time they quoted so obviously her. Since that date we have messaged each other and I have even offered to take her out for dinner etc etc. I'm dumbstruck devastated and shattered
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 567
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:36:58

You may be stressing for no reason. Called a friend.. I have those hehehe

Did they provide you with a case number?
Did they ask you to come in to the station or for your work and or house address?
If they where looking for you and had proof of rape and or wrong doing they would have come to arrest you already.

10 to 1 it's a scam... if so ruin the bitch and expose her! NO ONE DESERVES THIS!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:37:46
Edited: 2019-01-29 19:38:12

It's when I read things like this, I reconsider the whole punting game.

Worth it or not ? I wonder...
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:39:10

On 2019-01-29 19:36:58 Celia said:

10 to 1 it's a scam... if so ruin the bitch and expose her! NO ONE DESERVES THIS!



I like you Celia :)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.