Navigation
clitsntits
clitsntits - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-19 10:57:57

Hi James

Thanks for that... did not use the chat system last night but I am sure the scroll function is a big improvement!
Will check it out today!!!

Regards
M.
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-20 17:02:29

Hi Guys

Just a quick update: The maximum characters allowed in the chat has been changed (it was at 100 max, we upped it to 300)

Regarding the multiple video streams in one room. We like the idea and have the technical knowledge to implement it, but it goes against one of our main goals for this chat application, which is: each chat should directly integrate with the advertiser's profile. Each advertiser gets their own personal space to chat, with no 'competition' from other girls in the room. We'd really like them to be the center of attention, and I think the current system creates a nice balance between keeping both advertisers and visitors happy.

This is however not a definite 'no' for multiple video streams. We'll look into it and see how much coding is required. Better bandwidth conditions in SA will also play an important role when deciding whether or not to develop this (which, I'm pretty sure, will improve dramatically now that NeoTel is just about to launch. Read sometime back that they got their WiMax license and that they will start offering services in July 2007, but I'm not holding my breath). We'll see.

Otherwise guys, enjoy the weekend.

James

mesmorising Jade
mesmorising Jade - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-20 19:29:10

Just want to say thanks Esa for the new chat system.
It is absolutely wonderful. I personally enjoy the chat more. Thank you so much for the wonderful upgrade. And thank you for the wonderful website and service.

Enjoy your weekend guys.

Kind regards
Jade
clitsntits
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-22 13:47:33
Edited: 2007-07-22 13:56:14

Hi James,

Thanks for fixing those glitches for us ESA Development !!
The chat box is much improved for this...
Thankyou!

Ahem.... Er?.... I know I'm making a damn nuisance of myself again..... ;?

You guys have said you may be looking at a multiple chat window situation....
You have made a good point for the reasons for not having two or more advertiser's chat windows open in the same profile. The advertiser presumably pays a bit more for the
chat facility (or am I guessing....?)... and should therefore benefit from it.... and have the advantage of holding the attention of her admirers. Very happy with that!

Having said this though... It would be a nice feature if you could use the multiple window technology to possibly incorporate a 'General Chat Window' on each advertisers profile displayed alongside or below the girls chat window when open say,...

Similar to, but not the same, as what you had in the old system, where you could hold a private chat with a girl but still see what was going on in the 'General Chat Room'.

I'm not sure whether I am making myself clear... but this would allow users to continue or even initiate a chat with other users in the 'General Chat Room' independently of whether a girl chose to be on-line or off-line.

Excuse the descriptions..., but to possible illustrate the point.... what it feels like now to us guys out here sometimes... when the girl logs out (due to a client arriving or whatever reason)..., It feels like having the door slammed shut in your face! :-)

If a General Chat Window were displayed you could continue a chat with one of the other users... for instance you may be typing your 300 character answer to a question from a fellow user in the Send box and just when it's ready to press the Send button... Bang!!!!... off she goes to do her buziness!

Some advertisers are kind enough to leave their chat window open sometimes, while buzy or away, but this I guess can also possibly be misleading and frustrating for a user....

Example: User logs in to ESA... Ahhh... Tash is on chat... Go in to the room... Hello Tash, Hi Tash....Helloooo Tash, ... No response...(except possibly a barrage of information from other chatters in the room that Tash is not here!!... Aw Gee deflation... :-)

Anyway great work guys and again there is no urgency... with all the other things you guys still plan to do to the system. We are having tremendous fun out here with it!!!!

Thankyou! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

M.
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-22 23:42:27
Edited: 2007-07-22 23:43:58

Hi Guys

Thank you for the kind words Jade, we're very glad that you enjoy it! :)

M. You are right when you say 'It feels like having the door slammed shut in your face'. I agree there and was a bit worried about that. Just so you guys know, there are some valid reasons behind it (but that doesn't mean we can improve it).

Let me explain: stealing flash based applications are very easy. You can go to any of these flash game sites (just search google) and copy the entire game to your pc just by saving the swf file. It requires a bit of HTML knowledge to do, but other than that it is real easy.

We're pretty sure that our competitors would like to get their hands on this chat application, and for that reason we built in airtight security around everything. A competitor can still steal the chat's swf file, but it will become useless the moment they do. To further enhance security, the application will shut down the moment it detects there is no advertiser in the room. This is the reason why the application kicks everyone out so quickly.

But you are right, it does seem a bit quick and without warning. I suggest the following: the moment the advertiser leaves the room, a message will display:

'Advertiser Left Room: Auto closing room in 30 seconds'

It will then repeat that message at 20 and 10 seconds again. Although not perfect, I do think it will make the entire thing seem a little less harsh, and give everyone time to say goodbye. We'll make a plan in the next couple of days.

Otherwise, have a good week guys

James
clitsntits
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-23 00:49:38
Edited: 2007-07-23 00:50:45

Hi ESA Development...

Thanks James... ESA pro-active as usual!
As you say not ideal, but will allow the fond farewells, etc... ;)

Thanks once again, we Will have a good week... playing...!!

Regards
M.
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-23 09:42:16

Good morning all, will be testing the live system, with live video with quite a few girls during the course of the day. Cant confirm times, but drop in from time to time to be pleasantly surprised.

Stay cool.

Eddie

ESA SUPPORT
clitsntits
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-23 20:06:22
Edited: 2007-07-23 20:11:39

Hey You Guys...... Excellent!!! Outstanding Live Video test ESA....

Was able to log-on for a while this afternoon....
While ESA Support was doing a whole bunch of videos apparently... in B-View.

Man OH Man ... was that FUN!!!!

Guys.... if you really wanted to know why it's worth forking for Gold Membership then these Live Video Feeds were IT!!!

Jon_blogs amongst others will attest to this... including some Really Horny babe who was logged-on in Gold and wanted to know about girl on girl... with a lady Client..!! Wanted to have her first experience with a 'shaven' babe.... and wanted to know whether the babe of her choice would 'go down on her!...

All while the Cam was rolling on those playing BV babes...
Made her self Wet in the process she told us...!... then Suddenly went quiet...not a word ........ wonder why??? ;)

(Course could have been young Eddie or one of the ESA guys screwing us horn-heads around... logged in as.... Chaotic696969, Eddie if that was U bru, then you should be on the stage my freind!... Very convincing...)

Those BV Babes are HARD-ly beleivable and I mean HARD!!!.. Oh Man!!!... Incredible!

They were playing with us oke's and with this non-WG babe logged on ...if I had been in a more discreet place... Fffuuckkkkk...!

Some lovely tities there... and those erect nips we were treated to.....!!!

Hey, Well Done ESA Support and Development!!
You Guys really have a Good thing going here!!!

Thanks Guys!
;););););)
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-24 03:07:09
Edited: 2007-07-24 03:09:03

Hi clitsntits

Just got in now, its 2:59am, it went incredibly well today (yesterday), no less than 6 different ladies on live video chat. What ever was happening on camera was real dude, no kidding. I was so busy I rarely had a chance to sit down for even an instant.

Ladies you saw were at Justines in Bedfordview, a really attractive and incredibly fun bunch. Got 2 separate dbl girl, girl listings. While I was taking pics and making a video clip, I asked for them to simulate, kissing, eating pussy etc for the camera they got so carried away, I had to stop shooting several times to reiterate what the word simulate meant :) . Maybe they got it confused with stimulate :)who knows :)

Anyway I'm bushed, need to get a few hours zzZZZzzzzZZZzzz, will be up early to add the new listing. I currently have a total of 15 new video clips that have to be listed, will get them up by tonight latest.

Stay cool all, happy punting, Stay safe :)

Eddie

ESA SUPPORT

Bigbear5825
Bigbear5825 - Re: New ESA Live Chat ? WELL DONE ESA!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-24 09:56:33

Ye,

I have been on the chat channel yesterday as well. Boy o'h boy did these ladies entertain us with the real thing. Hope that more ladies will follow their example. I'm telling you, it's nice to see the live menu first before you try it. Great work guys, please keep it up.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.