Navigation
Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: Falling for a WG
Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 07:36:13

Terrible predicament! But I think Crave makes some very good points.

If I may ask, why didn't it work out the first 2 times?
Cruise Control
Cruise Control - Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 07:57:33

Wake up 2 reality!!
Ru willing 2 sacrifice ur wife n kids 4 this lady?
Ur still paying 4 sex
Shes still bumping other guys, can u live with that?
There must be a dozen okes like u that hav fallen 4her,
Shes just doing her job n shes damn good @it!
Milf K C
Milf K C - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 440
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:27:44

Some wgs wount play u for money and love u 2,but its a rule of thee universe,"what starts in a affair,will end in a affair"u are married
Milf K C
Milf K C - Re: Falling for a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 441
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:27:56

Some wgs wount play u for money and love u 2,but its a rule of thee universe,"what starts in a affair,will end in a affair"u are married
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Falling for a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1760
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:41:19

It is so easy to fall for a lady on this site .. plenty of them having hearts of gold ... we are all humans and it can happen ... just don't get confused ... love or lust .. that you must answer that for youself buddy .. it will most probably end in disaster and buckets full of tears !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 08:48:54

I am battling this one too. Already been to gym with her had numerous breakfasts, drinks at my favourite spot. Sank many bottles of wine with this Las. Also fixed up things around her house. Busy with irrigation installation.. Fek.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a WG
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-04-18 09:11:14

It's so f-up. I know it is wrong. I know nothing will come of it. I (eventually) knew she actually did not like me - probably even really disliked me. But for the life of me, i cannot stop liking her or feel in love. Stupid, i know, but how do you stop this?

My wife remains my best buddy and friend. We click like no other. Except that i like variety and sex with this MG is just unbelievable (well for me). I cannot get the MG out of my head, even when she has banned me from seeing her. Even when i know she spykers many other oaks - yet looking in my eyes and telling me that i am the only guy she gives bj & sex.

F-up, i know. But what to do when you refuse to listen to your own logic, knowing this is so f-up!
pantum
pantum - Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 781
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 09:52:32

You the only guy she gives bj & sex ??? Yea right ! Don't loose the one head when using the other one ..Had this kak story told to me many times ...you the only one ...... kak !! They need the money, My buddy went to the same girl that told me the same shit and also got his shag and bj .She told him the same story ..Also at a venue.!
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Falling for a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1111
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 09:54:58

At risk of beating the same old tired drum: Keep the sexual and emotional separate. And keep it discreet. If you're "happily married" or whichever way you want to put it, it's not worth the fallout. If you're unattached, do what you see fit.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Falling for a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1761
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-18 09:56:35

It is living the fantasy we believe in ... enjoy it while it last buddy ... been there got the t-shirt !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.