Navigation
myself
myself - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-30 19:00:02

Winter is not coming....winter is here, didn't you hear Sanza in season 6?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-01 09:04:01
Edited: 2017-07-01 09:05:13

anc busy setting out policies. They only have one : How can we steal more and get more money for ourselves. Oh, and how the fuck are we going to win the 2019 election. Although I think that the 2019 election is too far in the distance. The anc cannot look further than today, because every day there is more shit coming to the fore. Fuck, let yesterday be yesterday.

This is the bottom line of this wasteful conference.

zupta actaully asked why the courts are interfering with his decision making ? It is not a dictatorship, and the Constitution was written in a way that there can be accountability. And you are crooked, so each and everything will be under a magnifying glass.

He is so exposed as a crook now, that anyone drinking coffee with him will be implicated as well.

And Parliament should fire fat lynn brown. She lied outright.

I think that the motherlode of shit is still to fall on zuptas head. Gerrie Nel has been very quiet. Wait for his court actions.

And usually in marketing one has a USP, Unique Selling Point. Anc's ONLY USP is "

TAKE BACK THE LAND !!!

And then ? Do what ? Sit on the stoep with with your wives working in the fields ? Like a Boss ?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO FARM. YOU CHASED AWAY OR KILLED ALL THE KNOWLWEDGE.

I do agree that Winter is here already.

The fucking ICE AGE is about to descend on us.

Today I am going to be nice to everybody. Try to get No 1 of 21 out of the way. Drink and party till oblivion and then start on Monday again.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 14:49:09

Let's hope SPRING is here today!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 16:19:49

I was surprised when I saw that mbete allowed a secret ballot. She is feathering her own nest, as she is one of the hopefuls to become pressie.

If I was zuppie, I am busy shitting myself.

If he loses today, then he is on the next plane to his retirement villa in dubai. Either that or jail. Not much of a choice.

Lets see what happens.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 17:08:07

So the vote is in progress, matter if time before we know what the outcome would be, but no matter what we will still continue to punt.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 18:51:55

Extra cold tonight, Zupta had survived the vote,
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 621
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 19:29:38

Not particularly suprised
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 21:11:36
Edited: 2017-08-08 21:14:20

I was hoping against hope that sanity would prevail and that the blatant rape of our country would be enough to bring justice forth.

Alas, not with the current set of anc motherfuckers that will now escalate the rape of our beloved country to the point where we will take years, if at all, to recover.

I want to believe in the inherent good of man, but it seems that it is a bridge too far. The spread of corruption is infectious, like a virus spreading it's tentacles to those in power.

Are they just stupid ? Of course they are. But they are holding on for dear life. Saving a pressie that actuallly raped a girl and is raping our country.

Watch now the arrogance of this pressie in the next few months. He is insulated now from prosecution, as the hawkies and the npa are firmly under his control. sean abrahams the fool not wearing clothes.

Wait for Gerrie Nel who has been sitting in the wings with some telling cases. This will be the only way to get zupta prosecuted.

Oh, and a further downgrade is now a mere formality. More shit coming our way. Even less jobs, watch the mining sector shedding jobs like a wildfire. The rest will follow. GM gone already, and one of the GM suppliers bankrot.

Watch for plenty more companies going belly-up. And those sitting on cash, not gonna invest here.

I am applying for job number 3 to be able to sustain my lifestyle, with one major difference. All cash now going offshore. Making company even smaller, and that new car, well, that is now a dream. Holiday is paid for already, but now I will buy nothing and just watch the sun setting sipping water instead of wine.

Punting will now be an absolute luxury, the hour spent in fools paradise now scrutinised whether it is really beneficial.

I can do three jobs at once, but what about the person that cannot do that. Caught in the rat race with plenty of mouths to feed. Not really space to move and the unemployment rate set to hit 40%. Only 6 out of 10 people working, and from the 6, how many work in government, which is not really productive, over and above the fact that the ONLY good thing they can do is STEAL.

What a wonderful fuck-up of a country have we become under the leadership of the current incompetent regime.

So fucking depressed now that I want to kots.

MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-08 21:24:57

The question is, when is enough really enough before it is too late?! Should we pack our rug sacks and move to AUS, US... anywhere but here?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-08 21:28:01

Mr Shy

Very good question.

We usually wait until it is too late. Friend of mine was attacked a while back. We always chat about it and what you would do in a situatiuon like this. When it happened, all that he was praying for was to live at the end of the ordeal.

He had enough. Packing up and leaving.

Must it happen to you personally before we go ? And face it, not many are able to go.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.