Navigation
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-05 08:12:49
Edited: 2015-09-05 08:13:44

Anyway another sat - arghh hate the admin but guess as the boss gotta make sure the staff have not screwed up :)

An update -

Yesterday afternoon had a hectic schedule was really really busy -
Didn't have much time to turn the charm on , also hottie appeared to be a little distracted and her mind was far away.

When I was done around 4 I looked to see where hottie was and saw that she had already gone home.
Was a little disappointed - but when I checked my phone I saw she had left a message to say she hadn't had a chance to say bye and that I should have an awesome weekend plus smiley face.

I was pleasantly surprised because she had never ever messaged to say bye before.

Could it be that this beautiful impenetrable glacier is finally begin to melt ........

benito1105
benito1105 - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-05 08:42:13

Money comes and go, you will forgot the money , but time with her will remain inside you, it quite a lot , but if you feel so hot for her do it for yourself , end of story
Slyboy
Slyboy - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-05 10:16:06

And this is where you say like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives :-) no offence but its my first comment on this thread but i see alot of emotional attachment starting to develope
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-05 10:18:18

That means the money spent by decking herself up for impressing someone has not panned out in the same way it was supposed to .

I agree with most of the respondents here when they say that 10 k would have bought you a lot of joy if you chose to spend it on the ladies here .

But at the same time I can understand your predicament. People are rather interested in the forbidden fruit even if they are sour than the more accessible fruit .

If I would have been you I would have spent it in a glorious weekend involving the cream of the crop here .

The hopeless punter in me wishes you all luck and see that you fuck the remaining brains (if any) out of this bimbo . But by careful about splurging any more money on her .
dudu1
dudu1 - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-05 20:33:04

I have not read all the comments but having read the original post; this is my view:-
As much as we all desire forbidden fruits, not every desire ought to be accomplished.
10k is way too much to spend to bang a colleague. Besides I see that you want to make it a constant shag fest. It will not end well.
I am sure it is not every woman you see and desire you get. Just cancel this one off the list and seek one or two or even three of the ladies here and fulfill some desires of yours.
This one will not end well.
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-06 22:55:29

Ricky.... We all flying dicks at half mast waiting in anticipation for you to nail her ... you go boy. Make us proud...
Screw all the moral police here and follow where lil RickyDicky leads you to.
Curt
Curt - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1214
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-07 10:33:43

I have been through such a situation and must agree the hunt was magic, the sex was great, office innuendo and play was great.... ending a year later was tough.

If you do get it right to score with this lady, be even more secretive about it than you are about your punting escapades!
John
John - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 572
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-07 19:42:29

R10k - could have got about 9 hours of Valentina Dibella - now that is a thought too wonderful to behold!!!
Valentina Dibella
Valentina Dibella - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 449
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-08 18:40:39

I am so incredibly knock down amazed at how this by now famous "THE RICKYLICK THREAD" better "THE RICKYLICK SHOW" that I am almost sure that has broken few records with its 17 pages long....

Ricky..I was 14 year married and I relate perfectly to your stories from every angle. From your wife, from the loan girl and yours too!
All the best.

John and 10four....love you already for thinking of me in such way...
Meg
Meg - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-08 22:52:30

Ricky 10k lend from you because she is in s###? How do you spend money on hair and nails if you got financial problems? What are(where) you thinking? Seems like she knows her way out of every situation...like leaving before you can get to her and don't have to face you? Or goive you a hug just to calm your hormones?(dick) So she sent a smiley face because she knows shes playing your own game. Just be careful for sexual harassment, And what kind of msgs you sent to her. Oh and she may be blond... but not ALL blonds are stupid! Just my 2c thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.