Navigation
raul28
raul28 - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-03 12:08:10

@Ricky you can use me to deliver flowers to your wife budz for free.
johnd
johnd - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-03 15:16:18

With all the talk about Rickys poor wife I genuinely wonder if she should get some attention. There must be some male models out there who would do some serious flirting with wifey for a fee. They would probably flirt with her anyway since she seems delicious but give them some incentive to really push it and make her feel special. Who knows, it might kick start her sex drive? Get them to send flower and all that mushy stuff. At the very least it will get wifey off Rickys case.

Does anyone (other than the punters obviously) offer this kind of service?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-03 16:08:05

Rickie

You might be wasting your time with hottie.

You mentioned she spent the money on hairdo, makeup?

That seems to indicate her head is a tiny little vacuum.

But you can go for the other vacuum lower down.

Just be aware you're dealing with a vacuum.

Go well, space traveller :)
CozyHaven
CozyHaven - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-03 17:23:59

Saint Peter, I thought of precisely the same thing. 10k spent on hair and makeup and I bet you its to entice another guy.
She is a total airhead by the sound of things. Is she by any chance blonde cos I know from experience most blondes, either natural or salon bottle specials are notoriously DOF!
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-03 19:29:37

Unless she is using the 10k for seed money to join the game or get richer guys to give her loans, how could that help solve her problems..
I cannot for the life of me understand why someone pleading poverty would rush out and buy make up and get a hair doo, she couldn't have being that fucking hard up then, chances of Ricky's dicky getting sucked have dropped dramatically and the odds on money back are even less...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-09-04 09:20:29

Yep here goes I too have been here for years first time to participate. But this thread is too good to ignore. Ricky I have to agree with Doubleslappedass I am beginning to think you will not get a leg over. She is playing you, if not she would have given you more already. Also I am married to one of those conservative birds, if she is really one of those she will be flattered by the attention but unlikely to put out.......unless ....unless you can get her to go out with you and you manage to get her tipsy. Please dont get her drunk because that is not seduction it is more sordid. Cant wait for the next installment.
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 10:28:57

Lol I agree with you guys -she is conservative and I'm not sure I will pull it off but that's half the fun :)

She is decent so I'm pretty sure she will pay back the money .
The main thing is I have plated the seed and I think that is already a milestone .
The fact that I haven't been slapped or she hasn't made a huge fuss is a plus I think.

Anyway I've been trying my best moves lol

Yesterday hottie and her co- worker were standing next to our old tea lady. She's an oldie prob 60 but very sweet.
I then put my arms around the tea lady and joked that I'm taking her to the pub for her birthday. ( we all know it wasn't her birthday but that sounded the best idea at the time).

Hottie then said " hey we also want to go to the pub" -
I said but then there's no one to look after the place.
We all had a good laugh -

Slowly but surely I think I might be melting this iceberg ;)

Time will tell ....
rickylick
rickylick - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 10:33:33
Edited: 2015-09-04 10:35:12

Sorry double post
dahewolf
dahewolf - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-04 11:46:31

Ricky, hope you had noted the hind..do you know when is her birthday. Promise her that you will take her out for a nice lunch on her birthday.Half day off no rush.
I believe hottie is flattered by your attention .Hope you have told her that you want her more with the new hairdo.
Tatiana @ The Pink Cherry
Tatiana @ The Pink Cherry - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-05 07:58:12

Haha i use to fuck my old boss when i worked in a i.t company but it got ugly at the end of the day couse if you get to personal with staff they can black mail you as well as you might end up inlove or even hart brocken

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.