Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-07-19 08:57:12

@Silver,
You sure you were not smoking something before you saw her dude?Must agree with OldJoe & pumkeater. R.T.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-07-19 10:01:47

maybe silverdude woke up with his dick up his ass . . . . .
Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 12:08:31

Looooooool! Sorry but had to do that! Guys thank you for that!you all are amazing!

And @mr bling!!!! Babe I'm really sorry you had such a terrible trip on Xtacee, I know how that feels...!

Would like to say I recall who you are but, unfortunately!

And I really hope this awful experience with me didn't put you off punting!

I wish you luck and a life time of happy punting!

Regards
X


Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 13:20:28
Edited: 2012-07-19 13:30:32

Oh and guys please note... I'm not in Linden anymore, haven't been there for the past 9 months now, and I still get lots of guys calling thinking I'm still that side...!

And I'm back on email now so you free to book me via email..... Smiles, winks and kisses!

Regards
X
havata
havata - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 962
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 17:09:21

If Xtacee herself can't remember a bad experience, then it did not happen. She has integrity enough to admit it if it was true, and to apologize. Suspicious review after same day joining ESA. And observe - she still retains her excellent humour! Love you, gal!
havata
havata - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 963
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 17:11:03

OK, stand to be corrected, joined one month ago, but no other reviews. WTF happened, plum? And I had not noticed your body not to be female enough, hahahaha! Have fun! Love you to bits.
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 19:24:27
Edited: 2012-07-19 19:25:49

<b>Name:</b> Xtacee

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Linksfield

<b>Last Visit:</b> July 2012

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=3116" target="_blank">View Xtacee's Full Profile</a>]

______________________________________________________

Ok, so on my first punting adventure, my mind and soul was completely occupied with thoughts of the amazing Tamica.

Had I been thinking a little more clearly, I would have posted a review on the lovely X too as I was fortunate enough to spend time with her too on that fateful day.

I can try to make up for it now, after seeing X again this week.

It's hard to say much that hasn't been said already in the hundreds of reviews preceding this. So much so, that I won't even try.

Suffice to say that I would not disagree with anything in her profile:

"Classy, Elegant, Leggy, Very Sexy, Mixed Race Stunner...
Bubbly and vibrant...
I am simply the best by far!"

All true, and probably the best use of just eighteen words that I have seen anywhere on this forum. "Self Aware" would be an obvious addition.

And then some.

I think any one of us who have really met her could wax lyrical for ages, so much so that once again, I'm not even going to try.

All you need to know is this. If you have not met her and had the pleasure of her company yet, make sure you do so soon, because life is short and you don't want to miss this.
______________________________________________________

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5
______________________________________________________

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-19 19:29:44

Umm, not sure why the tags are displaying in that post. Perhaps editing a review post is buggy?

Anyway, I forgot to add something: I rated 5 for Telephone Manner based on what I would imagine it to be after talking to Xtacee in person. I haven't actually spoken to her on the phone.
havata
havata - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 974
View Profile
Posted: 2012-07-21 09:44:00

Gooseberry said it all...
Valentina Dibell
Valentina Dibell - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-07-21 18:23:28

I don't practice have a say in other girls profile but I desire to do so here.
Plus the many others reputable members that have given a very positives and praising reviews to X and putting my name on capgrand and gooseberry as both been honest, sincere and very assertive gentlemen....!
When someone like silver aims to stain such beautiful profile and hardwork done by xtacee should be consider a crime.
But then I chose to focus on greatness....just reading her response will clearly tells you what an amazing woman and a real winner she is!

Love always to you!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.