Navigation
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 333
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-15 23:23:59

Well said Curt! Never say never! Life changes and so do we and our opinions.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-16 06:23:18

Savanna, there is some of us that can with all honesty say never. For those that say yes we wish you just the best of luck.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-17 23:37:08

FW: This was the best reply I've came upon. This GM know just how it is when u DO get involved with a WG! Its so TRUE! The WG persona was one that had to be at all times at the top of her game, because in this review system that we have, it is quite easy when she is having a bad day that she will be criticised about her performance. Which to me is totally wrong, as she is judged on her last performance , ie she is as good as her last performance. This not only loads the distress factor to quite a high level , but also drains the poor WG to the point of exhaustion.

Coupled to the fact that us punters are needy (thats why we visit them), and then the poor WG must constantly lift us up from whichever dark and lonely place we emerge from, so they are not only giving their bodies to us, but it is also a mindf_ck on their side. We all know that ladies have a more emotional approach to sex than men, we can simply put it in a box and carry on, not so with women, and certainly not with WG's.

That is why there is a different persona operating as a WG than the real one. I once commented on the fact that a certain lady's voice change from the time that you would see her in her WG persona and the real she that comes out if you meet up socially without any strings attached.

I wonder how many of us realise what a draining experience it is for a WG to operate under this constant stress and us punters with our, lets call it Mommy complex for lack of a better word. It is hard work. That could be one reason why drugs are so prevalent in this industry.

But to get back to topic, and again to back up Q's statement : at the end of a long working day, the WG goes home, She is tired, drained, exhausted, emotionally battered, physically used. To then change into a normal person, is almost impossible. That little time that she has for her own persona to breath is miniscule after shutting down the WG persona.

So really my statement at the end of my ramblings :

If you want to marry a WG, take her out of the industry. Marriage and a WG career cannort in my humble opinion operate hand in hand.

That you can make a marriage work , yes , I am pretty sure of. Build it on a solid foundation.

Marriage is like any other relationship that you have, be it with your partner, kids, friends, etc : you have to always work on it, and you will not always get out of it that you put in. But at the end of the day, is it not better to give than to receive ?
andiwant
andiwant - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 703
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-18 10:56:43

Got it right @meg "...That you can make a marriage work , yes , I am pretty sure of. Build it on a solid foundation....."

But it must be her choice without any pressure or ultimatum.

I'm biding my time.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-18 12:53:58

@andiwant..it could work. Perhaps not for me lol.
havata
havata - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3584
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-18 15:46:04

I would, and I would be the dumbest fuck in the world.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-18 20:40:21

On 2015-04-18 15:46:04 havata said:
I would, and I would be the dumbest fuck in the world.

Like Donald Sterling.
CAMELASH
CAMELASH - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-19 09:41:55

The alternative is to have fun together.
I mainly punt with couples in the UK, and the experience is much better than a 1 to 1. so many possibilities.....
www.adultwork.com/Search.asp
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 711
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-19 20:47:01

@ camelash, we take it that would be a solid NO from you then..
CAMELASH
CAMELASH - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-20 07:45:49

@Cat - on the contrary, it would be a YES provided we could also offer a couple's service. BTW : Many couples that I did see are happily married and one can gauge that their bond is strong. Set some rules and warrants extreme trust.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.