Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-22 11:07:26

These ladies are getting bold with their racist attitudes. It's sickening to read some of these responses for them and the punters who support their attitude. If it's your body and your life don't get involved in an industry that exposes you to multiculturalism. The only reason you are surviving is because you have punters who buy into this crap!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-22 11:08:51

Well said cece is like u say they must find their own carector to deal with not the ladys that roar policy it and lot of u but up with the sh#t is not right come on guys pleas respek the ladys
Paige
Paige - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 11:31:01

Well said Cece... and im proud to call Jewel my best friend... what's next?
Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 11:33:03

Scene 15 please! I already fill up my glass...
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-22 11:41:37

Paige, I fully support you here. I love only Japanese cars and can't stand German rubbish. That makes me an "aut-ist". I love women with pink coloured eyes only. That makes me an "oculist".

Should heterosexual people be forced to have homosexual sex just because now it is OK? Or vice versa?

It is all about choices.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-22 12:15:54

FFS. You don't choose to be homosexual you just are. You can choose to be racist.
Cece
Cece - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 12:18:11

Guys that have problems with who does multi racial. ....get over it. Come on read back...all the guys whom have problems with muti racial.....this is an adult site!!! Get over it and find the hirls who is willing to see you. The next guy who swears me for not being multi racial....think before you talk to me...i will rather watch soaps..
Its the same as the route that this site is going except there... i dont need to read it and last thing if a wg/mg says no it means no. So over this!!!!! Enjoy
Cece
Cece - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 12:19:19

*correction...who doesnt do multi racial
Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 12:26:41

Lanavol...you made my day... thank you.
Come to think about it... I started this yesterday because I wanted people to hear me load and clear... and WOW... what a reaction. In fact The whole scene helped me to get rid of all those frustrations... this is in fact a FREE psychologist meeting where you don't have to pay thousands for someone to hear and react on what you have to say... This is abselutely free of charge... adding a bit of sarcasm, swearing, arrogance, fun and laughter, and your dealing with one free of charge package... What a bargain. It sure helped me and put a smile on my face... It can turn into an addiction. Come on people... let it out! I'm here for you...
Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 12:29:37

And CC... thanks for your support too... I really appreciate it...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.