Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 14:45:44

@Superkevin, sounds promising. Is she massage only?
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 14:54:36

@Longjon, massage and FH dude....go enjoy
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 18:32:46

Ok guys, not sure what's she slipped my mind, but there is one lady that is right up there with Litisha and Zeia, Layla. She is however massage only and a bit pricey, but worth it if you can afford it.
naver
naver - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 18:53:29

Indian pussy is premium because it is a rare commodity, and it is a rare commodity because the Indian community is extremely small. Given that the largest number of punters are Indian, Indian WG's would not be successful because somewhere along the line some Indian punter will recognize who they are. Also, I think that great Indian pussy is like a tokoloshe, you've heard about it, someone else has experienced it, but believe me , that thing doesn't exist. Its the type of thing that is discussed around a braai with a beer in hand.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 20:00:26
Edited: 2016-02-16 20:07:11

On 2016-02-16 18:53:29 naver said:
Indian pussy is premium because it is a rare commodity, and it is a rare commodity because the Indian community is extremely small. Given that the largest number of punters are Indian, Indian WG's would not be successful because somewhere along the line some Indian punter will recognize who they are. Also, I think that great Indian pussy is like a tokoloshe, you've heard about it, someone else has experienced it, but believe me , that thing doesn't exist. Its the type of thing that is discussed around a braai with a beer in hand.

Lol! I'll give you this, it is extremely rare, but we've had Litisha and Zeia doing fh and they both were absolutely fantastic, and there is now Layla doing massage whose ratings speak volumes.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 20:11:55

On 2016-02-16 18:53:29 naver said:
Given that the largest number of punters are Indian, Indian WG's would not be successful because somewhere along the line some Indian punter will recognize who they are.

Nope. I think its more the case of:
1. Good looking indian gals get hitched pretty quickly to businessmen/doctor/CA/Lawyer husbands
2. Indian people have broad family support structures so assistance is always on hand so prostitution is the very very last resort.

Indian punters 99.9% of the time only want white stekkies. Myself Ive been with colored wg only 4 times, once indian the legendary Kavitha and still haven not booked a black wg. For the last 8 years of punting its just been white chicks. We love them white women. And if they boere chicks then even better.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 20:18:30
Edited: 2016-02-16 20:20:39

I think Indian girls are also in general more conservative.

I'm not Indian, but I must admit I rarely book white ladies. I just love exotic looking women, nothing turns me on more than a beautiful Indian girl, or a pretty Cape Malay girl (the ones straight from Cape Town, not bushies, lol).
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 20:21:53

On 2016-02-16 20:11:55 Mujahid001 said:
On 2016-02-16 18:53:29

Indian punters 99.9% of the time only want white stekkies. Myself Ive been with colored wg only 4 times, once indian the legendary Kavitha and still haven not booked a black wg. For the last 8 years of punting its just been white chicks. We love them white women. And if they boere chicks then even better.

Yup. That just about sums it up. I haven't tried a colored wg as yet though. I did book 1 black wg though. I think it is time to sample some middle eastern punani.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 472
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-16 21:01:37

Trust me buddy middle eastern and arab chicks are even more psycho than indian chicks.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-02-16 21:09:03

I've always heard they Nymphomaniacs. Too much Kajoor lol. Wait I think I might have confused the guys with the girls.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.