Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-04 14:53:43

I have had a few Thai massages over the years and honestly after my last visit to Pattaya, I have decided that Thai massages are over rated.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-03-04 19:21:40

Went to Pattaya about 2 weeks ago. Massage was very good and the girl had a lovely body. Massage done with panties on, but if you want to touch her and if the panties come off its extra.
My opinion just book a lovely lady for a full house - will work out cheaper and you get fucked in the right way.
Ntombi
Ntombi - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-29 21:30:05

I would like to work in a cruise ship one am a qualified therapist, any one knows the network pls help.
Kenako
Kenako - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-15 16:09:47

Halloo,

Anyone been to Quoimoi Midrand/Kyalami and do you get any extras here?
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-16 09:04:16

MY opinion is that all of these places are totally overrated, there is the language barrier, the woman have no idea of how to be sensual and I would rather spend my hard earned bucks at places like Devine or Lothlorian and the great places in Pretoria.
naver
naver - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 13:43:14

I visited the Thai massage place on 14th ave Fairland and was pleasantly surprised. The massage lady, Pinky, gave a decent massage with a fantastic and explosive ending. However, my second trip, booked masseuse Joy, and was disappointed. Massage was really 2nd rate, and no HE, not even a little cock tease. So I'm not sure if all the ladies provide HE, maybe Pinky was just being generous on the day. Must continue searching and find HE Thai massage place.
Davidyin
Davidyin - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-03 22:38:32

Stopped at Thaid for life this afternoon. Massage was good with not doubt.

HE offered at the end but it is over charged. R500 for HE only! Guys our ZAR is so weak already?!?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-07 14:12:40

Just had another worthwhile massage at the Chinese place in the Petervale shopping centre off Cambridge. R200 for 60 mins. Very decent massage with lots of cock and ball touching while I was face down and legs being done and towel by my knees with lots of touching most of the time I was on my back. No room for modesty when legs being manipulated. 2 weeks back was an extra R50 for the HE after she had kept lifting the towel for a good look. Appear to be a couple of new masseuses who seem to be better looking than previous - but for the price can one be fussy. Constant chatting between masseuses while massage happening, would be interesting to understand the discussion.
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: Thai Massage Spas - JHB and PTA - Experiences
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 14:36:34

@ badpipe69

Do you know the therapist name that gave u good massage.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-07 14:47:06

@abiem50. Unfortunately no names - I will learn some time. I have been there 6 or 7 times now. Different masseuses, massage generally good. Extent of cocktease/play is variable. I always get naked on the table and dont cover with the towel. extent of towel cover by masseuse varies. Alway point the cock downward and lie with legs apart. Never been any negative comment- naturally this is while face down.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.