Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does it even work?
Re: Does it even work?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-23 13:47:16

@modnarmodnar & Jp82 at least we know you guys are up to date with your research methods and statistics knowledge lol
JP82
JP82 - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 15:01:20

On 2021-06-23 13:37:00 modnarmodnar said:

Lol I hear you. If I was really getting "touched on my studio" by this thread then I would have jumped in way earlier, but I only eventually jumped in - already aware that I'd be accused of sour grapes - because I felt something obvious was being missed. I still enjoyed the discussion with JP82 for what it's worth.

Me too, actually. It's a refreshing change to have a reasonable discussion here (especially since I started with a very snarky tone - apologies I had just been engaging a particular belligerent moron, to whom rational discourse is a foreign concept. He prefers threats of violence when people don't agree with him.)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2223
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 16:04:15

It is not a matter of "if it still works", it is "when it works, its a job well done".

Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 16:09:34

Each to their own, everyone has their own preferences. Just got a call this morning the gent was 66+, declined. Sorry not sorry. Dont know how to massage someone at that age if the pressure is too much or I might hurt them or something, even though i ask during the treatment but i rather not do it. Just my preference
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 06:47:09

On 2021-06-23 16:09:34 Jazmine said:
Each to their own, everyone has their own preferences. Just got a call this morning the gent was 66+, declined.

Would you prefer 69?;) knowing the rules, it may just be a 6. Haha im still down xxx
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 444
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 07:15:37

Actually we should thank the youngsters that do not want to see us. Who knows better than themselves why they would not want to "expose" their inferior experience and professionalism to the judvement of experienced connoisseurs.
After all, we may just be not in a blinded rush enough to spot their inadequacies and wite a review...

I have only visited one sub 30 that was worth her fee. In fact I have stopped booking very young ladies. Oops!! So I'm also guilty of age discrimination!
Lefty
Lefty - Re: Does it even work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 07:33:19

On 2021-06-24 07:15:37 Cunilinkiss said:
Actually we should thank the youngsters that do not want to see us. Who knows better than themselves why they would not want to "expose" their inferior experience and professionalism to the judvement of experienced connoisseurs.
After all, we may just be not in a blinded rush enough to spot their inadequacies and wite a review...

I have only visited one sub 30 that was worth her fee. In fact I have stopped booking very young ladies. Oops!! So I'm also guilty of age discrimination!

Couldn't agree with you more. Great marketing from her end to eliminate a substantial chunk of market share.
Lefty
Lefty - Re: Does it even work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 07:34:15

Each to their own, everyone has their own preferences. Just got a call this morning the gent was 66+, declined. Sorry not sorry. Dont know how to massage someone at that age if the pressure is too much or I might hurt them or something, even though i ask during the treatment but i rather not do it. Just my preference

Would be interested to know what your threshold age is @Jazmine
Lady London
Lady London - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-24 08:23:40

I absolutely love older men!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2231
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 10:35:56

Hopefully over 55 but below 66 is still in your limits, or your jaccuzi sesdion with Boobs and Rossia will always be just a dream.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.