Navigation
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 576
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 07:45:25

Very specific time slot required, since working from home means that I am too far from town for a spontaneous punt.

I will be in the Near West Rand on the 6th, with 11:30 - 12:30 blocked out for a booking

I am looking for my first edging experience.

If this can be combined with butt play that can escalate to pegging it would be a bonus.

MGs and WGs welcome, but I would want the option of going down on the MG if they don't do FH.

Eagerly awaiting your DMs
Gherbert
Gherbert - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 07:57:18

On 2020-09-24 09:51:23 Meg said:
Not alot of inquiries for us older ladies are there(sad face).

younger women charge a fraction of your rates
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 08:08:13

On 2020-10-05 07:57:18 Gherbert said:
On 2020-09-24 09:51:23 Meg said: Not alot of inquiries for us older ladies are there(sad face). younger women charge a fraction of your rates

My opinion her price has always been reasonable, have seen some younger girls that ask allot more with less commitment to the experience than Meg, but each to their own. Back to the fantasies then ......
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 577
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-05 11:15:25

On 2020-10-05 07:45:25 BikerBrian said:
Very specific time slot required, since working from home means that I am too far from town for a spontaneous punt.

I will be in the Near West Rand on the 6th, with 11:30 - 12:30 blocked out for a booking

I am looking for my first edging experience.

If this can be combined with butt play that can escalate to pegging it would be a bonus.

MGs and WGs welcome, but I would want the option of going down on the MG if they don't do FH.

Eagerly awaiting your DMs

Bump
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 11:17:28

Any sub R900 punt available in Pretoria area?
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 754
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 13:24:24

On 2020-09-26 12:02:56 slum_o said:
Let's try my luck
Areas I frequent: pta, jhb, durban

Preferred race: white

Body type: slim or petite or muscular... must have pretty face

Services: awsome massage with kissing and owo and cim

Durban specific services:

usually get bored or lonely when im there, being an introvert i don't get out much. Would like a lady to take me out to a few places, clubs/ strip clubs etc

Bump
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 23:02:30

Let me try my luck..

Looking for an Indian or coloured lady aged 22 to 35 to give me a titfuck with owo and perhaps cim
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-09 00:25:54

On 2020-09-17 12:41:01 Dublin said:
Looking for a lady in Jhb or Pta to go camping with me for a weekend. Athletic, slim, slender, petite or sexy build. Race is not an issue. I will cover all costs and do all cooking, etc. In return, I expect GFE, OWO, FH, sharing my bed, being naked all the time,weather permitting of course (it will be a secluded camp site with no one else close by). I'm prepared to discuss your fee.

Have you found your ideal lady yet?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-09 05:01:15

Morning

Looking for a petite slim lady preferable great legs for 15 -30 minute sessions ..... looking to be a regular deal for just rub and tug or blow and go to massage when the time allows .

Needs to be the Edenvale area .

Regards

Saltz .
Electrify555
Electrify555 - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-09 08:12:46

On 2020-09-24 09:51:23 Meg said:
Not alot of inquiries for us older ladies are there(sad face).

Trust me, if we were in the same province, I'd be your regular 2x a week.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.