Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-07 14:07:05

Name: Lindsay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lindsay's Full Profile]

Lindsay, thank you once again for an amazing time. I hope to stay longer next time, but I hope you enjoyed our short encounter just as much as I did. Spending time with you is like something out of a dream. You are exceptional, beautiful, extremely sexy, intelligent, sensual.... You are the best in the industry and I will return time and time again.

Take care until next time babe.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay
Lindsay - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-10 11:40:15

@bakerjosh007 What an amazing man you are. You can be sure that I enjoyed every second of our time together just as much! Truly look forward to your next visit...! And thank you so, so much for your reviews, which on both occasions now have left me deeply touched.

Until we meet again....

xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-10 21:54:12

Lindsay

It was with great ado that I ventured out to Randburg to meet this lovely lass, whose wonderful pics forced me to renew my Gold Membership once again. Venue is private, parking at the rear out of sight for those with privacy issues.

Was met at the door by Lindsay, and she is tall, almost as tall as I am. The first look is always something that intrigues me tremendously, and while some people merely gloss over it, I try and find some sign of what the other person is thinking of me, standing there in front of them, confronted really by the fact that this person is coming for a booking, wondering if the voice on the phone and the person standing in front of them can be reconciled. When discussing this very matter some meetings later, one finds that the old adage of first impressions are the lasting ones are not really true. But that as a side thought.

The room is not the same standard as for instance HOE, which sets the benchmark for me to judge others by, but was neat and clean with a large bed to play on.

Looking at her and reconciling her with the pics, one must admit that even tough the pics drove me there, this is a girl that I would gladly meet at a public venue and do my utmost to take her home with me. She has a quiet confidence , but then if I was as beautiful as she was, then I might also have had that confidence.

She is clearly intelligent, which is a huge plus for me on the one hand, but then detrimental to my performance, as men can only do one thing at a time, so at some point the active mind must shut off and the animal mind jump to the fore, which happened when she started slowly to to give me an unrushed BJ. Taking her time, licking my shaft, placing her warm mouth around my member, her hair moved to one side so that I could see those lips gorging on my member. She must have felt my eyes burning onto hers, and she casually mentioned that she just loves sucking cock. That almost put me over the edge.

I would go back just for that vision of my member in her mouth, eyes closed, and the hair draped back so that you can see your member sliding in and out of that lovely mouth.

All in all it was a satisfactory punt. My only point of critique would just be that for me to be a great punt, there must be some sort of connection. I never experienced it. Maybe it was because this was the first meeting, and maybe the voice on the phone did not match the person arriving.

Still giving Lindsay 5 points.

Thank you Lindsay, I certainly enjoyed myself. Pretty sure I am not your cup of tea, but your performance was thus even better given that fact.

Ratings:

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-06-11 12:19:45

Lindsay is gorgeous. She is also easily the most intelligent wg I have the pleasure of engaging with. We have a strong mutual interest which made conversation easy. I had a very rare bout of performance anxiety and she was kind and patient getting me ready. Forget about the sex. Meeting her made the experience well worthwhile. Thanks for being so gentle Lindsay.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-13 09:25:11

@pieterd002 Thank you so much for your eloquent review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our time together. Connections are finicky things... such a wonderful bonus when they spark in the room. But even if not, there's no reason why the time can't be thoroughly enjoyed. As happened here.

Have fun in your further adventures, lovely man!

xx
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-13 09:29:20

@frankstar What a stunning pleasure to meet and get to know you a little! I had such a great time with you (forget the sex! ha!)... It's my pleasure to be gentle, to see you happy. Please do come back sometime. We have some more notes to swap!

~ Lindsay xx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-13 23:28:44
Edited: 2016-06-13 23:29:39

Lindsay

Thanks for responding

I am now having second thoughts. You are a lingering thought in the back of my mind. I always think that I am more like a fungus, I grow on people. Will try again. Why ever not. Def worth a try at the very least. Maybe that spark will ignite.

Regards

P

XX
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-14 08:57:16

@pieterd002 Why ever not? That sounds like a wonderful idea. Let's be kind to each other. Because there is always that... and it's no small thing.

xxx
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-06-14 16:19:53

Its wonderful when one's expectations are met. Lindsay is both beautiful on the outside and inside and is so clean. She really made me feel so relaxed. She is a real gem

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-06-16 10:47:02

@Rod37 Thank you for the sweet, succinct review! What a pleasure to spend time with another hygiene-obsessor, too... clean skin, beautiful. Touch to touch. Bliss. I most definitely look forward to seeing you again.

xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.