Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-23 07:59:41

On 2017-08-22 14:26:51 Revu (venue) said:
Girls!!now I know why we get offered computers and sellphones!!!Soo pity!!Please, don't spoil the business! !BARTER? ???ARE YOU SERIOUS? ???

This is an open forum, if u don't like the scene change ur destination and move on !!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 08:02:35

bwahahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-08-23 08:43:30

ok, I have something that would appeal more to MG, but I suppose a WG will be able to benefit from it.

I supply some salons amongst others with this storage item, keeps all your bits and pieces neatly together. Looks good as well.

Did give my favourite MG one and she seems to like it.

Being that time of the month....I can barter said storage item.

Can send me a PM for more info etc
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1005
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 08:59:52
Edited: 2017-08-23 09:48:38

On 2017-08-22 14:26:51 Revu (venue) said:
Girls!!now I know why we get offered computers and sellphones!!!Soo pity!!Please, don't spoil the business! !BARTER? ???ARE YOU SERIOUS? ???

Indeed, this magical time traveling barter thread, is the sole cause of clients offering items for barter in exchange for services, since the advent of this industry, until the present time.

A percentage of clients have always in the past and will always in the future, offer items for barter in exchange for services. This is nothing new. At the end of the day, it is up to the lady to accept or decline such offers.

This thread is for ladies and clients who want to barter for specific items/services in exchange for services and nobody is forced to participate on this thread.

Just like ladies and venues are entitled to post specials and freebies on this forum, so am I entitled to barter my services for specific items or services, if I wish to do so.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 631
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 09:07:26
Edited: 2017-08-23 09:13:42

I totally agree with you Sibyl. I'll rather offer my services to these punters in exchange for things or services I might need. I already got a number for a punter who can help me move... another one who can do my garden... and one who can play handy man. The amount of money I need to pay out in cash for these services is ridiculous... I say yes to barter and bang!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-08-23 09:12:25

On 2017-08-23 09:07:26 Ms Paige said:
I totally agree with you Sibyl. I'll rather offer my services to these punters in exchange for things or service I need

Please tell me you in need of something I can barter as in my post before :-)
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1006
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 09:16:40

On 2017-08-23 09:07:26 Ms Paige said:
I totally agree with you Sibyl. I'll rather offer my services to these punters in exchange for things or services I might need. I already got a number for a punter who can help me move... another one who can do my garden... and one who can play handy man. The amount of money I need to pay out in cash for these services is ridiculous... I say yes to barter and bang!

Yip I hate seeing money leave my hands, so bartering makes it easier for me to get what I need, without being pissed off at myself for spending large amounts of money.
Sage
Sage - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 10:22:50

My computer broke
Just won't start up.
Same with my laptop.
Any techs willing to offer me the benefit of their skills set in exchange for my services please contact me.
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 470
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-23 12:08:13

Damn - wish I had the skills to offer to take care of Ms Paige's garden or fix her plumbing, but alas, a useless corporate career...

Not only is it a barter, but an opportunity for fantasies to be fulfilled too - computer geek fixing the computer and getting an extra thanks...

Great idea Sibyl
Sage
Sage - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 415
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-23 12:26:49
Edited: 2017-08-23 12:35:53

Yes I love this :)

Also pet supply store owners,dog groomers and walkers/trainers may apply for service trades.
(I have a naughty as fuck standard poodle)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.