Navigation
Paige
Paige - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 19:51:18

Okay... so the movie is still running? Wow... i need to fill up my glass AGAIN... hahahahaha... Thanks Chasidy and Tapa for making me smile... I totally love this... A war zone ended in fun zone with all kinds of humor... Oh... and thanks Shakira for sharing your bubbles popcorn and your couch... this movie is never ending...
Milf K C
Milf K C - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 20:00:27

Stuff the ppl Page,you are a person who clients speak well of.obviously u true to your clients and not just chasing the money.keep choosing who u want to do not who thinks u must for cash
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 20:01:04

Just like a pill- Pink
Paige
Paige - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 20:05:39

Thank you Milf... i appreciate it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 21:06:54

Milf has given me a blowjob so she can't be racist.
Gold_Member
Gold_Member - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-21 22:09:09

12 pages of posts meanwhile I have seen video footage with my own eyes (I have 4 of them so I know what I saw) of you doing bareback anal with a punter who is classified as BEE and previously disadvantaged.

And before you scream blue murder, you were fully aware you were being filmed!

Much luv
Goldie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-04-21 22:19:24

Came running in thinking there's a lekka fight, only to see popcorn talks :-) But, Gold_Member to the rescue...
Just to back Gold Member, if you look closely while watching the video on Paige's profile, you will see not a white, but a blue member having a passionate time with her, on her bed of all places!
Mika Bbw
Mika Bbw - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 917
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-21 23:31:11

On 2017-04-21 22:09:09 Gold_Member said:
12 pages of posts meanwhile I have seen video footage with my own eyes (I have 4 of them so I know what I saw) of you doing bareback anal with a punter who is classified as BEE and previously disadvantaged.

Much luv
Goldie

Tjo here comes kak
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-22 00:21:49
Edited: 2017-04-22 00:22:50

I'm sick of the word "Racist " to have ever existed. So so sick of your labels so so sick of name your name calling. So so sooooo very sick.

Where have my hearts pallatons (warriors) have disappeared to?

I'm so so sick of the word "Racist " that you have ever been of existence.

Racist .....you kill, you slander, you're malicious.

Racist.....stop ruling our beautiful lives.

Racist....did you know that you are one ugly friend? Whoever said you were beautiful fooled you.

I don't want you. I don't need you. You give no LOVE to me Racist. You keep giving birth to all kinds of mockeries, your little minions you keep giving birth to that destroy our beautiful beings.

Racist .....I have no time to hate you otherwise I'll turn just like you. Get away from me you have no part in my life. Get away from me you disease, you gangrene, you will never enter me. You're a bad friend, you have no LOVE

Racist ....I'm sick of reading about you on every turn. You will be crushed sooner or later. But your time is coming. In fact it has come. You give death, you stupid fool piece of shit!

Racist ....I am crushing you to pieces that cannot be refined. LOVE rules you, you sick fucker. You shudder when I shower you with LOVE. You bow to me when I blast you with LOVE.

Racist.....I have overcome you. LOVE has overcome you.

So sick of the word "Racist "

LOVES rules my hearts pallatons. Racist you will have no control over them. Racist I rebuke you. LOVE is here to stay.

Bow down to LOVE now! Your knees are already on the ground.

Racist you're crushed. I don't feel sorry for you. You're dead!

You never even deserved a letter from me. I needed to put you in your place.

LOVE RULES MY HEARTS PALLATONS. If you touch them I will kill you Racist. You will know my wreath. You know my wreath, you just take an advantage when you think I'm not looking. I've watched you now you are dead!

LOVE RULES MY HEARTS PALLATONS
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 547
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-22 06:47:36

On 2017-04-21 22:09:09 Gold_Member said:

Much luv
Goldie

The original poster is sick of being called a racist and a few pages later embraces it?

Anyway, moving along swiftly, wtf have we here? Can Goldie provide more clarity?!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.