Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-11 08:41:27
Edited: 2016-03-11 08:42:54

On 2016-03-11 07:30:09 lookingforfun29 said:
My 10 cents worth on this topic. Have you taken the time to look at some shemales/transexuals around the world ? There are some that REALLY look like woman and you would be easily fooled into thinking they are if they didn't have their appendage still attached.
Do yourself a favour and have a look at some of the ladies who advertise their services on backpage from all parts of the world. Yes, photoshop may have been involved in some of the pics, but sometimes you cannot photoshop a picture.

What I am trying to say is that if she catches your attention and you have a desire to have a tryst with her, and she has a cock, just go with it. It won't lable you as being gay or whatever, you can put it down as experimenting. You will never know untill you try.

Leila B - I hope to visit your Vegas suite soon ;-)

In my younger days I use to frequent Venom and I myself have seen some shemales the perfect replica of a lady. I have also heard of guys chatting up a lady and not knowing it until they have to get down to doing the deed. Lol
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-11 13:08:52

To all the wonderful, sexually evolved Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for your constructive posts, LOVE it. Let's make Love - not war :-)

Here is the brilliant, highly informative video that apparently compelled a MEMBER to participate in a thread, on a topic that he is adamantly not interested in. Go figure!

www.youtube.com/watch

Let me just add...the two neuroscientists (in the video) are the authors of the book, "A BILLION WICKED THOUGHTS". So (disclaimer) I merely read the book - I did not write it. Please dont shoot the messenger...pretty please? Mwahs!

"IN THE AGE OF INFORMATION - IGNORANCE IS A CHOICE." (Donny Miller)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-11 13:28:46
Edited: 2016-03-11 13:30:42

@Leila, if you are referring to me, I never watched any of your videos that you posted, that is an incorrect assumption as I never said i did, I just saw your statement that all heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales and I thought it appropriate to clear up the misconception. So there is nothing to go figure.I'm not here to argue with you, I respect your views, please respect mine.
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-11 14:44:39
Edited: 2016-03-11 14:53:19

On 2016-03-11 13:28:46 Longjon said:
@Leila, if you are referring to me, I never watched any of your videos that you posted, that is an incorrect assumption as I never said i did, I just saw your statement that all heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales and I thought it appropriate to clear up the misconception. So there is nothing to go figure.I'm not here to argue with you, I respect your views, please respect mine.

Dear LONGJON, firstly, the videos I post are not MY viddys - they are the work of people who have taken their time and made the effort to create something that is both useful and helpful to many - unlike some of the contributions that (I'm sure most will agree) are really of little or no value to our Purple Community or to this thread, regarding Transsexuals/shemales (which you have ZERO interest in, of course). Secondly, let me quote you

I just saw your statement that all heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales and I thought it appropriate to clear up the misconception.

Allow me to clear up your misconception - I did not say ALL heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales (if you'll take the time to check).

I respect your views, please respect mine.

Oh, but I do :-)

PS: So sorry for assuming that you had watched that very, very (VERY)interesting viddy. Hope you accept my apology. Have a lovely day :-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-11 15:27:32

No problem Leila. Have a good day too.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-14 17:52:14
Edited: 2016-03-14 17:55:07

Hi guys :-) Now that it's been firmly established that EVERYONE reads this thread (oh, the pressure!) It seems that I might have to up the frequency of my posts. I can only hope that my supply might meet your demand ;-)

With the overwhelming media coverage of CAITLYN JENNER's transition, more awareness than ever before of the transgendered population was created, even though cisgendered and transgendered people alike have mixed feelings about the sensationalism surrounding her transformation.

Here is a short interview with LAUREN FOSTER, a SOUTH AFRICAN trans woman, who was the first ever trangendered model to appear in the magazine VOGUE. In this interview, she touches on the CAITLYN JENNER story.....www.youtube.com/watch
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-03-15 13:08:26

Thanks for the links Leila B...Please do keep them coming. Let's hope it translates into understanding and respect for those navigating the choppy waters of the trans world
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-03-15 13:10:11

Thanks for the links Leila B...Please do keep them coming. Let's hope it translates into understanding and respect for those navigating the choppy waters of the trans world
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 14:13:58

On 2016-03-15 13:10:11 gregsimpson said:

Thank You for your vote of confidence, GS :-) And, I'll certainly keep 'em cumming ;-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 14:32:00
Edited: 2016-03-15 14:35:51

LEST WE FORGET.

On 2014-06-16 11:47:55 Loganlips said:
pity the macho boys who comment on Shemale reviews don't read this

I have recognised (as has the very insightful HAVATA) that these comments you refer to are a "cry for help"...kinda like: "why am I SO INTRIGUED by these chicks with their dicks - I was told that I (a masculine man - who doesn't wear pink, doesn't eat quiche, doesn't shave his naughty bits, doesn't cry, etc.) cant be." WTF?! I say: POOR IS THE MAN WHOSE PLEASURE DEPENDS UPON THE PERMISSION OF ANOTHER.

Ignorance is the enemy - not stupidity.

The "macho men" who go around (beating their chests) to demonstrate their machismo, are as much a caricature as the "screaming queens" who walk about with limp wrists to demonstrate their effeminacy - overcompensation for something they perceive to be lacking within themselves. It really is that simple. And, rest assured, THEY DO READ THESE THREADS...

PEACE and GOOD SEX :)))

My my, what lovely clothes the emperor is NOT wearing ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.