jjsoap - Re: jakalasie
Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1743
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 22:45:30
Edited: 2018-11-20 22:50:23

On 2018-11-20 22:04:34 Minime V10.1 said:
Now youre defending your kak reviews of the other two ladies by "youve heard stories"??? What is going on here?

Now that you ran out of argument and and personal insults you back to your old tricks.

Got to make me wonder, maybe there might just be some truth in the stories that was published about you.
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1744
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 22:54:56
Edited: 2018-11-20 23:05:07

On 2018-11-20 21:57:28 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2018-11-20 21:56:43 Panty_Dropper said: "What's the difference" lol, I had the exact same though. Jsoap is jakalasie.

" The man doth protest too much."

Exactly!

So lets call in an expert witness that are part of this whole debacle. Jenna I want to apologise upfront for this, but unfortunately I have to defend myself here.

You met me, and Jakalasie, can you confirm if we are one and the same person or if we are two separate individuals.

If in your view we are one and thexsame person, then also have to admit that the review given was fake, even though you have admitted on your profile that you has enjoyed the session with him. As I have not seen you since you left House of Emerald.

Jenna so what will it be. Your honor are on the line here.
Ladylover007
Ladylover007 - Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:04:34

I don't think you are Jakalasie...but what I do find strange is....

You state that you have no choice but to give Jakalasie the benefit of the doubt and believe his review to be true....

Yet, look at both the reviews....all he's really doing is stating that all the other reviews are false and fabricated....and you are defending him? Are you not contradicting yourself JJsoap?
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1745
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:08:32
Edited: 2018-11-20 23:13:09

On 2018-11-20 23:04:34 Ladylover007 said:
I don't think you are Jakalasie...but what I do find strange is....

You state that you have no choice but to give Jakalasie the benefit of the doubt and believe his review to be true....

Yet, look at both the reviews....all he's really doing is stating that all the other reviews are false and fabricated....and you are defending him? Are you not contradicting yourself JJsoap?

To be honest I have not really looked at the wording, more at the ratings given. And as mentioned he could have been a lot more diplomatic
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1746
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:12:03

So panty dropper and mini, I do hope you guys feel very happy with yoursekf for dragging Jenna even deeper into an already unpleasant situation.

Have really thought you guys have more respect for the ladies, but I was obviuosly wrong.
Ladylover007
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:12:40

Well then I suggest you do and then be completely honest and tell me whether you think they are genuine.

Jakalasie is basically doing the exact opposite of what you are defending him for.
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1747
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:16:53

On 2018-11-20 23:12:40 Ladylover007 said:
Well then I suggest you do and then be completely honest and tell me whether you think they are genuine.

Jakalasie is basically doing the exact opposite of what you are defending him for.

As I have said he could have been a lot more diplomatic in his description of his unhappyness.

And as I have said I am not defending him. I defend the right a punter has to do a negative rating. I got no reason to defend him, don't know him at all.
Ladylover007
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:23:08

Yes, we have a right do give a negative review as long as that review is based on experience and is genuine. Are you saying we also have the right to give a negative review with malicious intent?

Like I said, read the wording...all he is doing is disputing the review by other punters...nothing about the experience or the actual meeting...so in my mind he has given me nothing of value.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: jakalasie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:33:42

On 2018-11-20 23:08:32 jjsoap said:
On 2018-11-20 23:04:34 Ladylover007 said: I don't think you are Jakalasie...but what I do find strange is....

To be honest I have not really looked at the wording, more at the ratings given. And as mentioned he could have been a lot more diplomatic

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!@@@

And the MAMPARA AWARD for 2018...

Kindly give a standing ovation to member jjsoap, for this special award. ELEVEN PAGES, of relentlessly arguing/defending/debating only to sheepishly admit he did not read the full reviews, just looked at the numbers.

What a f$#@king waste of time trying to prove himself a brilliant dick.

jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1748
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 23:37:04

On 2018-11-20 23:23:08 Ladylover007 said:
Yes, we have a right do give a negative review as long as that review is based on experience and is genuine. Are you saying we also have the right to give a negative review with malicious intent?

Like I said, read the wording...all he is doing is disputing the review by other punters...nothing about the experience or the actual meeting...so in my mind he has given me nothing of value.

No a review should never be malicious, although one have the right to review, I personally don't review if I was not happy with the services.

I strongly belief, if there is not mutual chemistry between the punter and the lady, the session is doomed to fail. I will rather walk away and not review, than force myself to stay for an hour and give a shit review.

This thread is no longer about the reviews. It has become a personal attack on me and my integrity and unfortunately I will not back off. I will do whatever it takes to proof myself.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.