Navigation
Churchill
Churchill - Re: Does it even work?
Re: Does it even work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 09:50:59

I dont recall one lady saying they prefer younger guys. I think thats why they are so peed off.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4248
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 10:21:44

On 2021-06-04 17:55:47 SuperFuck said:
The thought just crossed my mind which was actually intrusive...

...How do old men still punt?...

...How is it possible that they are so old yet they still fuck around?...

...Does that cock even work?

I will be old one day too hopefully so I ask sincerely.

I exert a lot of energy so knowing myself I wonder where do you find all that energy?

Most of these old bucks will put the young ones to shame ;)

What they loose in speed and energy excursion over years, turn into purpose and techniques that only comes with age...;)

The older gents seems to know it ain't about cumming until you cum;) up to that point it is a journey and experience that you should breath in, feel and listen too;)

FYI... 90% of these old bucks do it without any added help from little blue pills or other inhancers.. and those that do use it.. 8/10 don't actually need it. They bought into the thinking that everyone over a certain age needs help and prematurely started using it.;)

Others just use it because they want to last longer than the avarage or be able to have a second or third round, which most men can't do without help no matter their age.

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1317
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 10:32:43

[QUOTE;2999185;Miss Red (aka Louise)] On 2021-06-04 17:55:47 SuperFuck said: The thought just crossed my mind which was actually intrusive...

...How do old men still punt?...

...How is it possible that they are so old yet they still fuck around?...

...Does that cock even work?

I will be old one day too hopefully so I ask sincerely.

I exert a lot of energy so knowing myself I wonder where do you find all that energy?

Most of these old bucks will put the young ones to shame ;)

What they loose in speed and energy excursion over years, turn into purpose and techniques that only comes with age...;)

The older gents seems to know it ain't about cumming until you cum;) up to that point it is a journey and experience that you should breath in, feel and listen too;)

FYI... 90% of these old bucks do it without any added help from little blue pills or other inhancers.. and those that do use it.. 8/10 don't actually need it. They bought into the thinking that everyone over a certain age needs help and prematurely started using it.;)

Others just use it because they want to last longer than the avarage or be able to have a second or third round, which most men can't do without help no matter their age.

Some of us "older gents" can do more than once with the pills :)

Jake
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 10:57:51

I can concur to @Jakeburns statement. Some of these "older gents" can give a few youngsters a couple of lessons

It is true not all older men need blue pills. @Jakeburns is one of those gents who has the skills and can come twice, even thrice if need be... Without any help of blue pills ;-)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does it even work?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-23 11:28:26

On 2021-06-23 09:50:59 Churchill said:
I dont recall one lady saying they prefer younger guys. I think thats why they are so peed off.

Selection-bias.

I DO know of a lot of SPs who DONT want "older" clientele. They obviously won't want to attract negative attention by posting here. There are ladies who even have age-limit ROARs that work like this.

Similarly, women in general will almost always prefer men oldER than they are, and most of the SPs who've responded here are older than 40, so it follows that they'll likely prefer clients older than that.

Lastly, there's a difference between client-preferences and personal-preferences, and I think most of this thread muddies those waters. What one looks for from a client is not necessarily what one looks for in their personal lives, so I can buy into the idea that older men make for better clients based on conduct and mannerisms. I can imagine that younger gents are more likely to be troublesome in some instances, but again, I know an SP who's been in the game for almost two decades who's told me that in her experience, it's the older gents who tend to be entitled and pushy.

If older men carried the sexual market value implied in this thread then they'd be the top-picks on dating/hookup sites (across all age ranges) - but that isn't the case.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-23 11:50:30
Edited: 2021-06-23 12:43:01

I had enough, fuck you all (just joking).

I'm serious about this though:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Jakeburns78
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1318
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 11:59:56

On 2021-06-23 10:57:51 Ziske said:
I can concur to @Jakeburns statement. Some of these "older gents" can give a few youngsters a couple of lessons

It is true not all older men need blue pills. @Jakeburns is one of those gents who has the skills and can come twice, even thrice if need be... Without any help of blue pills ;-)

Awww thank you, I have now got a stupid grin on for face for the rest of the week

Jake
Jakeburns78
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 12:05:04

On 2021-06-23 11:28:26 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-06-23 09:50:59 Churchill said: I dont recall one lady saying they prefer younger guys. I think thats why they are so peed off.
Selection-bias.

I DO know of a lot of SPs who DONT want "older" clientele. They obviously won't want to attract negative attention by posting here. There are ladies who even have age-limit ROARs that work like this.

Similarly, women in general will almost always prefer men oldER than they are, and most of the SPs who've responded here are older than 40, so it follows that they'll likely prefer clients older than that.

Lastly, there's a difference between client-preferences and personal-preferences, and I think most of this thread muddies those waters. What one looks for from a client is not necessarily what one looks for in their personal lives, so I can buy into the idea that older men make for better clients based on conduct and mannerisms. I can imagine that younger gents are more likely to be troublesome in some instances, but again, I know an SP who's been in the game for almost two decades who's told me that in her experience, it's the older gents who tend to be entitled and pushy.

If older men carried the sexual market value implied in this thread then they'd be the top-picks on dating/hookup sites (across all age ranges) - but that isn't the case.

So most of the ladies here say they prefer older clients, but you say that's not true because you know better because you've spoken to some who say different but not on here

Most woman marry/date older men but they don't prefer that and you know better because????

I'm sorry your fragile ego is a little bruised because some woman say they prefer a type of man who isn't you

However there's still plenty to go around for all ages, all sizes, all pockets, all races if you're not happy because a certain SP says no, then move

And happy punting

Jake
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-23 12:07:39

On 2021-06-23 12:05:04 Jakeburns78 said:

So most of the ladies here say they prefer older clients, but you say that's not true because you know better because you've spoken to some who say different but not on here

Most woman marry/date older men but they don't prefer that and you know better because????

I'm sorry your fragile ego is a little bruised because some woman say they prefer a type of man who isn't you

However there's still plenty to go around for all ages, all sizes, all pockets, all races if you're not happy because a certain SP says no, then move

And happy punting

Jake

Google what "selection bias" is first, read up on it, understand and comprehend the idea, read my post again...slowly...try comprehending that, and then get back here. I'll wait.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4267
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 12:12:10

On 2021-06-23 11:59:56 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-06-23 10:57:51 Ziske said: I can concur to @Jakeburns statement. Some of these "older gents" can give a few youngsters a couple of lessons

Awww thank you, I have now got a stupid grin on for face for the rest of the week

Jake

Only a pleasure, glad I can put that "stupid" grin on your face xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.